F/S Cobra Valve covers powder coated black

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
Never been installed. Part of my FR500 head swap on my 96 Cobra. These valve covers featured a breather that was supposed to attach to my intake on the pass. side head. Unfortunately the 01 upper intake and throttle body covered the port, and forced me to use Mark VIII valve covers. I had these powdercoated at Allied Powdercoating in Houston. The job cost me 100.00 alone. They were my old valve covers, but were cleaned, bead blasted to the bare metal, then cleaned again to create a perfect bonding surface. The finish is gloss black, and like I said, they are in brand new shape with not cosmetic or mechanical damage whatsoever. Just did not work for my head/intake setup. 180.00 takes them . LMK, thanks for looking guys.

98svtconvert

Established Member
so these are a stock set off a 96 that were powder coated black. might be interested. i will contact you in a few days if you still have them. couple ?'s.

do you have any pics?
is that 180 shipped?
are you located in victoria, VA?

thanks for your time,

Justin

Last edited:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
Sorry guys here are the pics. The spots you see that look like they could be water ARE. They got really dusty sitting in my garage, so I hosed them off and dried them really fast. I had a lot of other stuff to do that day. So, here are the worst pictures I think I could have taken of them. Keep in mind, that this is probably the worst they could look, and would look much better under the hood where they would be a little cleaner. Also remember that they have never been installed since the powdercoat, but they are used covers.

Users who are viewing this thread