F/S Comp Orange Cobra Stock low miles

n8dogg31

Established Member
For Sale : 2004 Competition Orange Cobra Stock 22K miles Roanoke, VA

Well the time has come for me to say good buy to my pride and joy. My wife and I are talking about starting a family so the cobra has to go. So up for sale is a 2004 Competition Orange Cobra. I am the 2nd owner of this car. The first owner was an older women, she traded in to a dealership up in Ohio with 18k miles on the clock. That is where I bough the car almost 2 years ago. Since then I have put 4k miles on it including the 600 miles I had to drive it to get home from Ohio. The car has been garage kept and really only driven on Sunday to church or maybe to take my wife out to eat on the weekend. This has been my 4th cobra and I have babied it. The car has not been out in the rain or snow.
This car is very clean and has had no paint or body work done to it what so ever. If your looking at this post you already know just how rear this car is especially one that is bone stock. This cobra has the chrome 17X9 wheels and toyo proxy tires with around 80% tread. The interior it like new, seats feel great, looks like it did the day it drove off the lot. The exterior is perfect glossy paint that really “stands out in the crowd” , rims with out any curb marks, and again nothing has been changed all stock. The drivetrain is also in perfect shape. Engine runs smooth, idles with out any surges, and the car pulls hard.
I’m asking $28,500 obo for the car. Please no low offers, reasonable offers will be considered. You can reach me at 540-309-1645 ask for Nathan or pm me.

Here are some pics!!!

04cobra001.jpg

04cobra002.jpg

04cobra008.jpg

04cobra011.jpg

04cobra019.jpg

04cobra020.jpg

I will get pic of the engine bay and interior asap!!!!!

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
I have seen this car "near fast freddys" and it is beautiful. good luck with the sale:coolman:

n8dogg31

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. I have had a lot of pms and several offers you my be right it wont last long.....it my be gone this weekend. I will try to get more pics up in the morning!!!!!

n8dogg31

Established Member
deposit has been made on the cobra......car is almost sold sometimes these things fall through. i will post car sold when the car is no longer in my name.

Users who are viewing this thread