F.S. complete 5.4L supercharged conversion kit

chadws

Banned
Complete supercharger conversion kit plus more...
Everything came off my 2002 harley truck.

What I have is...

Stock super charger and bypass valve
Intake manifold lower and mid plate.
Intercooler and all hard lines necessary
Plenum
Throttle body
Intake tube and stock air box (or airaid cold air intake box and filter with programmer and tune for cold air and tune for 4lb pulley in it for $200 more)
Front engine cover with necessary bosses
Idler bridge with tensioner
Stock Supercharger drive pulley in cage
extra belts
Intercooler degas bottle
All gaskets (used)
All hard lines for evap control
All emissions parts and lines
Both the feed and return fuel lines with filter
All fuel injectors
Fuel rails with pressure reg
Plug coils (cops)
All bolts with the exception of a couple possibly miss placed ones
Egr tube and all
Intercooler pump
Stock maf in 90mm tube
All necessary sensors except iat2

As you can see I have 99% of everything. Just 40k miles on this stuff. Supercharger was just rebuilt and new oil. I decided to build a gt500 motor for my truck so ended up not reusing this stuff. I'm the original owner of this truck and all this stuff was the original equipment. $2500 takes it all or add $200 for the cai and programmer with tunes.
I have a set of stock 4 thread PI heads loaded with all good stock cams,springs , lifters and valves, exhaust manifolds, stock forged pistons and stock powdered metal rods good up to 450rwhp. All of this stuff ran perfect when I tore it down and made my monster I have in her now. If you were interested in all of it I could do $3200 for everything. All you would need is a few minor readily available parts to complete an entire build. Prefer to not separate other than supercharger conversion from engine stuff.
I will upload pics as soon as I get to the computer.
Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread