F/S F/T '97 PG Cobra

arsvtcobra

Established Member
Up for sale is my 1997 Pacific Green Cobra. It has 81,XXX miles. Most of which were interstate miles commuting 120 miles round trip for work. The car is #65 of 6961 made. I had the SVT certificate, window sticker, etc at my parents house but it burned down a couple months ago and havent ordered a new one yet. The car runs and drives great. There are a few chips in the paint from rocks, but nothing major. Also about a month ago someone backed into it in a parking lot and scracthed the front bumper up a bit. If you would like to see any certain pics email/pm me with what you want.
[email protected]

Mod list--
BBK cai
BBK 65mm TB
BBK LT
catted x-pipe with bolt in flowmaster 40 series dumped at axle
BBK 2in drop springs
Tokico Blue shocks/struts
upper and lower control arms
MSD Coilpacks
FRPP 8mm wires
NGK TR6 plugs
FRPP 3.55's
Stock clutch replaced 12k miles ago
SCT Livewire
P&P intake, and heads
Hypertech 160* t-stat
new t-stat housing
NX wet kit with jets from 50-150
Zex purge
The nitrous has been sprayed 1 time on the dyno with 100 shot. Other than that the bottle has been in my house. It put down 369whp/387wtq.
It has black powdercoated Cobra wheels with decent rubber on them. The front tires will need to be replaced soon. But I will probably replace them before the car sells.

Asking $8500 OBO. Email me with questions or anything else because I dont get on here much. So it might take me a few days to respond to PM's or comments. [email protected]
New back calipers,rotors,pads,front pads, with turned rotors
cobra009.jpg

enginebay001.jpg

pullies001-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread