F/S Fast 89 Notchback Street/Strip Car

Niceride101

Established Member
Fast 89 Notchback Street/Strip Car PRICE CUT!!!

Ok, So where do I start... This car is ready to RACE! This car was build about 3 years ago and has less then 400 miles on the motor. The car is a very fast street strp car that runs 12.70's all motor and 11.20's @ 124 mph on the button (Nitrous). The car suspension is set up for drag racing and turns 60'fts of mid 1.40's lifting the front wheels of the ground about six inches or so. The car has no rust and was custom painted by HomeTown Hot Rods out of Fort Madison, IA. The car is a Bluish Purple depending on the light. The car does have very sutle ghost flames that are pearl white but very hard to see in the pics. The car has the SAFTEY Features to IHRA Tech up to 10.90's.

Condition of the Car
The car is in great shape no rust... and was freshly painted as stated above. The car also has full interior minus the back seats of the car because of the rear seat delete. The driver and passenger seats have been swaped with special racing seats similar to Sparco racing seats with g-force saftey belts. The Car has right around 110K miles on the odemeter.

Motor Work
306 with forged internals
E303 Cam to match the nitrous settings (Ford Racing Recommendation)
Ported and Polished heads
Ford Racing Roller Rockers
GT 40 upper and Lower Intake Manifolds
36 lbs injectors
80 mm Polshied T/B
Under Drive Pullies
BBK Cold Air Inake
MSD Ignition 6-AL
MSD Window Switch w/ many different chips (for the Nitrous)
Ford Racing Plug Wires
Electric Cooling Fan
NitrousWorks Kit (50 - 175 Shot) w/all jets and extra bottles
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
MAF Sensor upgrade to match T/B
Machined Ported and Polished Heads for added air flow
BBK Full Length Ceramic Headers
BBK Off Road X-pipe (not curently on the car)
Flow Master Cat Back (not Curently on the car)

Transmission
Strength T-5 Transmission
Ford Racing Clutch
BBk Clutch Cable Adjuster
Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Rear End
Aluminum DriveShaft
Ford 8.8 rear end w/ 3.73 gears
Mini Spool in rear
Superior Axles (28-Spline)

Suspension
Drag Racing Springs
Drag Racing Shocks
SubFrame Connectors

Rims and Tires
Centerline rims
Mickey Thompson E/T's (on the back with 70% of tread)
Skinnies in the front
Complete set of Stock Rims with Cooper Tires

Saftey Features
Battery in trunk with Push-Pull Shut Off switch
Black 6-Point Welded Roll Cage
G-Force 5 point harnesses (up to date and SFI Certified)
Transmission ScatterSheild (SFI Certified)
DriveShaft Loop

The car has been to many fun ford weekends and has been photographers dream. The car has been posted on many different websites also. The car is currently in the Quad Cities area of Illinois. I am sure I am forgetting something so if there are any questions let me know...

Cell 847 652-8016

Asking $10,000

Price Cut gotta go 9,000 obo

Thanks
Mike

P.S Could sell you the enclosed trailer to go with the car as well..

Last edited:

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Could you send some pictures or links to [email protected] I am in the western Chicago suburbs (St.Charles) and would love to see the car in person sometime. Do you have any plans for the car to be in the Chicago area anytime soon. Also, I have an 03 Cobra with a few mods that I may be looking to part with, are you considering any trades? My mods are in my sig. Cant wait to see this car! :pop: Thanks

Jason

Last edited:

Niceride101

Established Member
Here are some pics... Well I am tring to post pics...

I forgot I do add the car has an SVO Cobra R Hood and a Saleen Rear Spoiler
I do have the original hood as well with the ghost flames in it.... The picture above shows you hothe flames are laid out so if you cant see them you can see them when we were doing it...

I also have other pics as well that I can send you but can not post for legal reasons...

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
So you decided to sell the car?? Its so sad, that car is simply beautiful, and sounds like a beast! Send me the pictures Goben, would love to see more of her. ([email protected])

Oh, and Bump for ya!

90ZR1

Domestic Fan
Established Member
GORGEOUS car, I have personally seen this and been in it. I love it and thats a great price for it. GOOD LUCK!

PatDaPimp1

I WILL EAT YOU
Hey buddy!! Nide ad...i was gonna post that you forgot the hood and spoiler, but then i read more and saw that you added it!! Good Luck brother!! Its honestly one of my most favorite cars ever!!! Should be an easy sale!! whoever buys this one is getting a great steal!! I would pay 15k for it if i had the money!!

Users who are viewing this thread