f/s..feeler.. white/white.. 99 cobra vert..130k

b-radfromtheva

N.O.S.
Established Member
here it goes, I got the car 3 years ago and have loved every minute of it, but around 3 months ago we found out my dad had lung cancer and it has spread to become several brain tumors, the radiation is doing well. we have had a project that we have been puttin off and its time to get started on it if ya know what I mean and the only way I can get it movin is my baby has to go(the only reason I am sellin an will hopefully be able to get another one someday!)

im not sure what to expect to get out of it so if some people would help me out here it would be greatly appreciated!

it got 2 new tires on the front(less than 6 months)
around 4 months ago had the trans rebuilt and spec stage 2+ clutch and lightweight aluminum flywheel with replacable disc and steeda tri-ax shifter installed by the most reputable trans shop in the area
top is around 2 years old and still looks great when cleaned up
starter and battery are around 2 months old never really used

the bad :(
about 2 years ago the paint started flaking off (thank you late 90s fords)
the interior isnt horrible or anything but its mostly the everyday wear u can c on the driver area
now the real kicker, I had thought about sellin it around 2 months ago and was drivin it home from work one mornin and stopped at a redlight and it shut off, it sounded weak and started back up and I made it home and it shut off again so I was thinkin maybe alt? battery? so I crunk it up a few days later and it made it to autozone and thats the last time it ran :(... had it towed home and thats that.

I will try an get a couple pictures up in a day or two I just have to get home around it during some daylight

not sure exactly what it could be, someone told me I would need to replace the motor and I just couldnt c that being the case.... if anyone has any advise or would like to make an offer u can p.m. me or just post on here an I will check it as much as possible and please no smart comments, not somethin I want to do but I have to get my priorities straight for now

Users who are viewing this thread