F/S: H&R SS springs (IRS)

Black'03GT

Established Member
SOLD!

I got these last summer. They were on the car for about a month (~100 miles) before I switched to MM coilovers so for all intensive purposes they're brand new.

They'll fit 99-04 Cobra's with IRS.

These are actually the rear vert springs (51659.2), which adds an extra coil to support the extra weight of the vert. As a result, they will sit ~1/8" higher in the rear (on a coupe) and coupled with the MM isolators the car sat level. I purposely bought the vert springs (per MM's suggestion) for the coupe so they wouldn't sag over time.

I'll sell the H&R springs with front MM isolators for $200 shipped (obo)

(Here are pics as I pack them back in the box)

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Last edited:

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Black'03GT said:
I got these last summer. They were on the car for about a month (~100 miles) before I switched to MM coilovers so for all intensive purposes they're brand new.

They'll fit 99-04 Cobra's with IRS.

These are actually the rear vert springs (51659.2), which adds an extra coil to support the extra weight of the vert. As a result, they will sit ~1/8" higher in the rear (on a coupe) and coupled with the MM isolators the car sat level. I purposely bought the vert springs (per MM's suggestion) for the coupe so they wouldn't sag over time.

I'll sell the H&R springs with front MM isolators for $200 shipped (obo)

(Here are pics as I pack them back in the box)

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg
I'll give you 180$ shipped to 33446....those are the dark navy blue right, how is the ride with them, how much stiffer???

Users who are viewing this thread