F/S: Innovators West 10% O/D Balancer

1MEANSALEEN

Established Member
For sale I have an 8 rib (will work on a 6 rib car; 100% sure) crank pulley that is basically brand new. Was only on the car for a few dyno pulls. New they go for 440.00 plus shipping from Innovators West.

Looking to get $380 shipped OBO... Need this gone asap so i can order the larger one that i need (18%)

Fits mustangs from 1996 - 2010 and are designed to fit 4.6L 2V, 3V and 4V motors as well as 5.4L 2V motors.

Thanks for your interest - Eric

NEED THIS GONE LIKE ASAP! WILLING TO DROP THE PRICE DOWN TO $300 plus shipping, someone take this off my hands...

Last edited:

03bluemach

Established Member
i have a brand new 15% OD that looks like it might be to much for the setup im wanting to run .. need the 10% if your up for a trade PM me ...thanks mike

1MEANSALEEN

Established Member
i have a brand new 15% OD that looks like it might be to much for the setup im wanting to run .. need the 10% if your up for a trade PM me ...thanks mike

thanks for the offer but i really em lookin for a 18% the 15 won't be enough for my set-up... try and see if you can sell yours and then pick up mine, ill drop it to $350 plus shipping... mine is basically new man just need to go larger!

1MEANSALEEN

Established Member
NEED THIS GONE LIKE ASAP! WILLING TO DROP THE PRICE DOWN TO $300 plus shipping, someone take this off my hands...

Users who are viewing this thread