F/S: Kenne Bell 2.2L w/ Extras!

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
For sale is a Kenne Bell for a 99-04 Lightning. This blower has 2,000 miles on it. I was boosting 14psi on the street and 18psi for racing. This blower is in great shape and well taken care of. It also comes with a C&L chrome elbow and a 12 in. filter. It has a stock plenum with a phelonic spacer on it. I would like to get $2600 or best offer. PM or post up!

kb3nu.jpg

kb16dd.jpg

kb28bx.jpg

Slow Off

Established Member
Im going to be in the market for one soon, however not looking to spend quite that much.

Free bump tho...

Derek2001

Established Member
Id say the majority of the ppl here would want just the KB. Thats just my thinking though. Is there a just KB price?

Slow Off

Established Member
Derek2001 said:
Id say the majority of the ppl here would want just the KB. Thats just my thinking though. Is there a just KB price?

Ill agree with that, i have 2k ready to spend for one shipped, however im not one for lowballing. I know once the 2.6 comes out i should be able to find someone to take my money :banana:

Last edited:

Slow Off

Established Member
Andrew@JDM said:
KB price is $2200

Its killing me. Im soo close to pulling the trigger, but i just cant, i PROMISED myself i wouldnt exceed 2g's for a chunk of metal. :??: :cryying:

Slow Off

Established Member
Andrew@JDM said:
u know u want to........

You are absolutely correct...hypothetically, how soon would it ship out :uh oh:

Also, whats the pulley thats on it now? What boost would it make with a stock lower or with a 6# lower? (i have both)

And what else do i need to actually install this on my truck? Do i need that spacer or aftermarket intake parts at all?

Dan

Last edited:

Slow Off

Established Member
Slow Off said:

Also, whats the pulley thats on it now? What boost would it make with a stock lower or with a 6# lower? (i have both)

And what else do i need to actually install this on my truck? Do i need that spacer or aftermarket intake parts at all?

Dan

Just making sure you saw this post i edited, also, shipping really doesnt matter, i wouldnt be installing it for a while anyway, i just need one, and this one seems to be in great shape.

Dan

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
Slow Off said:

Dan

its a 3.3 upper pullet on there now...with a stock upper and a 6lb lower, it would make 14-16 psi. with a stock lower pulley and stock upper it would make 8-9 psi. you would need your stock plenum...you wouldent need the spacer. you wouldent need an aftermarket intake although it would be the best way to go .

Slow Off

Established Member
Andrew@JDM said:
its a 3.3 upper pullet on there now...with a stock upper and a 6lb lower, it would make 14-16 psi. with a stock lower pulley and stock upper it would make 8-9 psi. you would need your stock plenum...you wouldent need the spacer. you wouldent need an aftermarket intake although it would be the best way to go .

Ok so the KB if a complete swap without other parts being "mandatory". Thats what i needed to know.

When you say stock pulley, do you mean the 3.3 thats on there? Im looking to make about 440whp or so for now on the stock longblock so i assume ill need about 13-14psi for that. I have stock pullies on now but a 6# sitting at home. I also have a MAC intake on it now, i meant more towards the line of the plenum/TB parts of the intake.

Im definetly extremely interested in this, im trying my hardest to retain myself.. :??:

Last edited:

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Do you have pics of the elbow and filter setup? also dose the throttle body come also or not? very interested in the setup possibly the whole thing

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
you can kinda see the C&L in the backround of the first pic , lol. ill get a better pic up today. no it doesnt come with the throttle body.

mike00L

Established Member
This is my KB, I am looking to sell everything you see in the pic. except for the Throttle body. Im asking $2200.00 for the KB since it is virtually brand new. I will sell everything seperatly but I would prefer that they all go at once. KB, plenum and a phenolic spacer for $2600.00 is a damn good price. I have someone that wants the c&L elbow already so thats out for now unless it falls through. I also have a set of AR 16x8 Baja's that are in pretty good condition. Goodyear wrangler Hp's mounted on them are like new - $350.00 for the set but local sale only - too big and heavy to ship

Users who are viewing this thread