F/S M/T Drag Radials

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

I have a set of Mickey Thompson drag radials 275/40/17 for sale. They have been on my car for about 800miles. No burnouts or track time with them. I'm looking to sale them, due to the fact that last Tuesday I almost put myself in a wall on the interstate from the rain. These tires are awesome in dry weather, but will kill you in wet conditions. I'm looking to get $110 piece for them. Thanks, Jason. :thumbsup:

04cobracop

Established Member
These tires are brand new guys. I paid over $165 a piece for them. I think $110 is a fair price. Will also trade for a set of new nitto dr's. 275's or 315's.

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
Did you hydro plane? I was thinking about picking up some MT or BFG's. I have Nitto's 315. I had heard they were bad in the rain, that's my only hold up. If you drive slow, are you ok, or no.... on the interstate, that sounds like a scary hydroplane..

04cobracop

Established Member
They suck in any wet conditions. Yes, I was doing about 70mph on the interstate and than suddenly "HYDROPLANE". Thank god I was on a three lane interstate and just spun around twice. Really doesn't matter how fast or slow you are going. That's way I'm selling them or will trade for a new set of nitto dr's. 275's or 315's. Again these M/T's are brand new.

04cobracop

Established Member
Yes will ship at buyers cost!!! or will trade for new set of Nitto dr's, each person will just pay for shipping. Again these tires have about 800 miles on them in the city. I have never gone to the track or done any burnouts with these tires. They are like new!!!! Just trying to sell or trade, due to my experience in the rain. I live in Louisiana and it rains everyday!!!LOL.

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey snkbyt,

I will find out tomorrow if the guy is really buying the tires. If the deal falls through then we can trade. If possible send pictures. Thanks, Jason.

04cobracop

Established Member
Tires are 275/40/17's with about 800miles (City). Again theses tires have never been to the track nor any burnouts.

Blown408 86GT-I live in the Houma area, but could met you somewhere if you are interested. Shoot me a PM. Thanks, Jason.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Im still interested but I am having trouble getting a set of wheels to put them on. I will look at the thread to see if you still have them by the time I get a set. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread