F/S: Magnum Power Supercharger

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
For Sale is a Magnum Powers Blower. This comes complete with rotor packs and a stock PORTED upper plenum. This also comes with a 2.80 upper pulley already on the nose of the blower and a phenolic spacer already on the blower. It also comes with the stock midplate. Everything is ready. Bolt it on and GO! Asking $900 O.B.O

PM me your offers or any more info. you need.

Thanks!

Last edited:

redhotlightning

Established Member
Andrew@JDM said:
For Sale is a Magnum Powers Blower. This comes complete with rotor packs and a stock PORTED upper plenum. This also comes with a 2.80 upper pulley already on the nose of the blower and a phenolic spacer already on the blower. It also comes with the stock midplate. Everything is ready. Bolt it on and GO! Asking $900 O.B.O

PM me your offers or any more info. you need.

Thanks!

very interested want to know why your selling and how much boost can a magnum powers make?

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
redhotlightning said:
very interested want to know why your selling and how much boost can a magnum powers make?

I am going to go Turbo and no longer need it.....It works perfect....I was boosting at 22 lbs safely.....Ive seen the magnum go up to 26 but I wouldent go that high with it.

redhotlightning

Established Member
Andrew@JDM said:
I am going to go Turbo and no longer need it.....It works perfect....I was boosting at 22 lbs safely.....Ive seen the magnum go up to 26 but I wouldent go that high with it.

how would you compare to kb have money in hand just dont know which way to go also running stock motor any advice on what i could put out without getting dangerous boost wise

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
in a save tune/tuner of course, u can run up to 17-18 lb of boost safely.....it also depends on your current mods.

leach

Silver Fox
Established Member
Andrew@JDM said:
in a save tune/tuner of course, u can run up to 17-18 lb of boost safely.....it also depends on your current mods.
Is it sold ?? Is it off the Fridge?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread