F/S: Mint and NOS 93 Cobra Parts

JohnMarshall

Ford Guy
I have the following parts for sale:

93 Cobra catback exhaust - This came off a totaled 10,000 mile car in 1994. I bought it several years ago when I owned a Cobra, but since sold. It has the correct SVT modification that clears the 17" wheels. The exhaust is as perfect as you'll find. There are a couple of minor dings in the mufflers. The stainless tips are like new. I cleaned and sprayed the system with a high heat stainless steel pigmented paint to protect it. The part numbers are: F3ZZ-5230-DD and F3ZZ-5232-DD. I'm hoping to get what I paid for them, which was $450. Shipping will be extra.

NOS Front Rotors - These are correct Cobra rotors, still in their boxes. The part number is F3ZZ-1102-A. I'm asking $300 + shipping.

Rear rotors, brackets and Rotors - These came off the same 10,000 mile car that the exhaust came off of. These are in mint condition. I'm asking $300 + shipping.

NOS Power Brake Booster and 1" Piston Master Cylinder - Both are correct Cobra and brand new. I'm asking $300 for both + shipping.

If you want to purchase everything as a package, I'm asking $1,200, plus I'll pay half the shipping costs. If you want everything and can pick it up, I'm asking $1,100. I live about 45 minutes north of Philadelphia, PA.

Users who are viewing this thread