F/S or trade to termi 2008 GT

torched08

Established Member
I'm wanting to sale the GT to get a cobra it's a 2008 with 22000 miles on it. It's a torch red car, it has cloth seats. I have put a GT500 spoiler on it, 18 inch black bullits with 10 in the back and 9 in the front, it has a eibach pro kit on it.

Performance mods:
JLT intake
Sct tuner
Black coolant expansion tank
Bassani x-pipe and bassani race axle backs
Nitrous express kit from lethal performance
I also have 3.73 gears and a mgw shifter that has not yet been installed that will go with the car

The Bad
Car has been in 2 fender bender nothing major all it had to have was a new rear bumper cover put on and it got side swiped on the front driver quarter panel and just pushed it in a little bit! The car has a clean title. There's not a thing wrong with it there was no frame damage or anything like that

I'm looking to get $19500 for it. All the parts except the spoiler have been on for less than 1500 miles. All the parts I put on it cost me about $4000 dollars. I put the parts on in September. So that tells you how often it gets driven. It's sits in the garage under cover except 2 days out of the week when it's nice enough outside.

Mobile Photobucket

Last edited:

timbo3282

Established Member
Bump.

Good luck - not sure many folks are going to want to make this trade... a Termi to an '08 GT is something of a step down no?

If it was an '11 5.0 that would be another thing entirely.

torched08

Established Member
Bump.

Good luck - not sure many folks are going to want to make this trade... a Termi to an '08 GT is something of a step down no?

If it was an '11 5.0 that would be another thing entirely.

It might be a step down but it's newer only has 22000 miles and with a bigger shot there's no telling what this car could be capable of

Users who are viewing this thread