F/S Other Parts

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'll give you $50 + shipping right now for just the dash piece that surrounds the gauges if you end that auction and sell it to me.

TXSVT1

Established Member
hey svt freek how much would you want for the grills to end the auction??? pm me.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Hey bro - Just some ebay advice. I just realized what time the auction ends. You'd probably get a much higher selling price if the auctions didn't end @ 2am -5am in the morning. I found it best to let them end in the evening (7pm-9pm) or on the weekend. I was gonna watch to see what the dash pieces were gonna do near the end of the auction, but I'm not gonna stay awake until 4 in the morning to have someone else snipe me.

Wish me luck.

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Hey bro - Just some ebay advice. I just realized what time the auction ends. You'd probably get a much higher selling price if the auctions didn't end @ 2am -5am in the morning. I found it best to let them end in the evening (7pm-9pm) or on the weekend. I was gonna watch to see what the dash pieces were gonna do near the end of the auction, but I'm not gonna stay awake until 4 in the morning to have someone else snipe me.

Wish me luck.
Yeah, I know I usually do but i was bored that night and I work Midnights. Sorry about that.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
SVTFREEK said:
Yeah, I know I usually do but i was bored that night and I work Midnights. Sorry about that.

Thats what I figured, so it's understandable. I'll bid when I go to bed and hope the other guy doesn't stay up later than me. :-D

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
I was wondering if that was you, let me know when you make payment so i can ship out.

Users who are viewing this thread