F/S Pacesetter offroad x and ceramic longtubes

oxfordcobra

Just a car guy
Established Member
I have a couple of pacesetter items for sale. 1. Pacesetter offroad x pipe, 2.5". 2. I also have a set of ceramic coated pacesetter longtubes for sale. I purchased them from an member on here and these items are USED. I personally have never installed them on my car and have decided to keep my current setup. These exhaust items do have scratches and dings on them, if you are looking for a "like new" setup these will not fit the bill.
I can't seem to figure out how to upload pics to the site so I will text or email pics if you're interested. I can be reached at 817.566.4166. My asking price for the headers is $250.00 and the asking price for the X is $75.00. I do not want to split them up at this time, would prefer a package deal. I'll cover shipping via ups ground and I am available for local pickup if perspective buyer is located in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. Thanks for looking, have a great day.

Last edited:

oxfordcobra

Just a car guy
Established Member
Lowered the price from $275 to $250 on the headers and I'll cover the shipping on everything.

Users who are viewing this thread