F/S: Stainless Works 3" Catback (07-09 GT500) Part# MO8GT

Rob Nelson

Established Member
***Sold***

I have a new in the box, Stainless Works 3" Catback for Sale. It fits 2007-2009 GT500 (part# MO8GT). I only opened the box and laid out all the pieces to make sure all the parts were there and complete. Its NEVER been installed and is complete with instructions. I went a different route on a full bassani O/R X and catback while I was waiting for my Kenne Bell to arrive, so this has been sitting in my garage for the last 3 months.

New Stainless Works sells it for $797.15 + shipping... I will sell it for $500.00 shipped. I am located in Waukesha, WI. Will accept cash in hand or paypal.

Pics of the box in my garage.

RandomPics010.jpg

RandomPics013.jpg

Last edited:

Rob Nelson

Established Member
I know Magnaflow cat backs fit GT500s and GTs, do you have any idea if this kit will fit a GT?

I don't know for sure, but I checked Stainless Works site and for the 05-09 Mustang GT's they carry two different catback setups, and they both are different part numbers than the one I have. That would lead me to believe that the one I'm selling is 2007-2009 GT500 specific.

Rob Nelson

Established Member
The sale is pending to 97SaleenCobra, I'm just waiting on the Paypal funds. If he backs out, I'll sell it to you. Either way I'll PM you and post on this link if or when it's sold.

Either way, $500.00 with shipping on me is an ABSOLUTE steal for this exhaust.

Last edited:

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Exhaust is back on the market, as I never recieved payment from 97SaleenCobra.

First person that pays me gets it. $500.00 via Paypal or cash if you want to pick it up. Otherwise I'll pay shipping and send you a tracking number the same day its shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread