F/S STEIG IV Eaton 2300 miles

20-COBRA-03

Banned
are you interested in a whipple? Im currently selling my w140ax new style black whipple and lookin for a steggy stage 4 to swap it with plus cash...

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
20-COBRA-03 said:
are you interested in a whipple? Im currently selling my w140ax new style black whipple and lookin for a steggy stage 4 to swap it with plus cash...

How much cash difference? I have a stieg 4 with no miles

Chris@BAP

Established Member
yeah how much cash difference? I probably shouldn't right now...
DSC_0033.jpg

20-COBRA-03

Banned
im looking for $1800 and an eaton stage 4... in trade of my whipple with the rr 3.000 upper and stock 3.500 upper

Why Try?

Established Member
for selling something you sure could spend some time to post alittle more info, when ported, Pullied, HP numbers after ports, whats included (TB/PLM)

im intrested but need info first, but like the usual ones on here forsale, figure between $700-$900 depending on what included

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Why Try? said:
for selling something you sure could spend some time to post alittle more info, when ported, Pullied, HP numbers after ports, whats included (TB/PLM)

im intrested but need info first, but like the usual ones on here forsale, figure between $700-$900 depending on what included

Agreed.. BTW, Why Try, are you on Brevard Mustangs?

Chris@BAP

Established Member
I have a polished accufab plm and an accufab t/b. these could be for sale seperately, I am soley selling the Blower unless I get a good price for the total combo. I made 505RWHP and 500 RWTQ. No pully is included unless you want to pay extra. A stock blower is between $3-400 Port is $495 that puts this value at a minimal 795 I'll sell the blower for $675 plus shipping. It doesn't matter what supporting mods I have since They are not for sale, but they are in my sig.

Chris@BAP

Established Member
would consider selling the polished plenum for $100 and the T/B for $325. I will only sell these two parts if they go as a package so for a total package you are looking at $1100 plus shipping and this with the right combo will yield 500+ RWHP.

Chris@BAP

Established Member
to show what others are asking...

jlutz said:
I just upgraded to a KB 2.6 and no longer need my ported Eaton. It's the stage 4 port with plenum (not ported) and 2.76 Billetflow non-slip interchangable upper (black). The blower has about 12,000 miles on it and has always worked just fine. Asking $875 shipped. PM with questions and I have pics and the Steig # if needed for verification.

I'll PM back ASAP as I run a shop and it can be busy at times. Paypal accepted.

Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread