F/S Stock 03 Cobra Coupe

PBR03Cobra

Established Member
I have an 03 Cobra with 67,000 miles. It is an everyday driver, and most of the miles are highway, since I drive 90 miles round trip to work every day. It is a black coupe and it has been bone stock since day 1 (except for exhaust). It has never been wrecked and the car has very few blemishes. I am asking $19,000 which is payoff. SOLD!!! Thanks everyone.

277737.jpg

277738.jpg

277739.jpg

Last edited:

PBR03Cobra

Established Member
Well one reason that I took it off was that the weld on the top support for the cover had broke. The support was not touching the cover and I have not welded it back yet. Another reason is I have a 2.75 pulley that I was going to put on but decided not to since I am selling it. I bought a pulley and programmer combo a couple of weeks ago and I will sell it with the car for $20,000. I would have liked to put it on but I wanted to keep it stock for selling purposes. The reason I am selling the car is because I have decided to go with a 96-98 Cobra that I can mess around with a lot easier and cheaper.

PBR03Cobra

Established Member
Decided to drop the price. $19,250 cash will take it and I will throw in the Pulley and Diablo programmer.

Users who are viewing this thread