F/S: Terminator swapped EG '99 Cobra w/ KB2.2L

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
any idea what the deal with the ABS light is? AC, cruise, and all other power options functional?

The light has been on since I did the swap. From what I remember I tried to scan it with my Snap-On Solus and got no communication. :shrug: The '99 module/box is still in the car. I am pretty sure I have the '03 module but did not swap it for fear that I would get no communication again and not be able to bleed it. It may just need to be swapped. It never bothered me enough to dig very deep.
A/C blows ice cold.
I've never tried using the cruise, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. :shrug:
Everything else works as well, traction control is turned off with the tune though.

whatsa347

Established Member
trade for an m6 ls6 crate camaro? Has a warranty for the motor, new rear end (10 bolt) over 8k in receipts in the past year, cartek clutch, 400rwhp all work done by g-force motorsports in houston texas.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
trade for an m6 ls6 crate camaro? Has a warranty for the motor, new rear end (10 bolt) over 8k in receipts in the past year, cartek clutch, 400rwhp all work done by g-force motorsports in houston texas.

I wouldn't do a straight trade. PM me an offer and more details if you'd like.

boatcop1

Established Member
Sweet car, i think your price is fair. I would love to see that color with the 03 bumpers and rockers though. Still very sweet, GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread