F/S Tremec TKO, 4.6 bell, Pro 5.0 shifter, Ram 900 series Clutch, Aluminum Flywheel

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I have a Tremec TKO that was just freshly rebuild by Jason at Texas Drivetrain Performance.. The tranny had a new counter shaft, new gears, new synchros, new 26 spline input shaft, new output shaft, all new bearings, new tail housing, basicly everything inside was just replaced with all new parts.. I also have the 4.6 bell housing that goes with it, the Pro 5.0 shifter, Ram powergrip HD 900 series Clutch, & Aluminum Flywheel.. All of these parts have less then 1000 miles on them.. Everything runs great and it is still in the car right now.. I will take 1500 bucks for everything and that is one hell of a deal.. Everything I have here is almost brand new and it would cost you almost 3000 bucks for this set up new.. If you are very interested and you have cash I'll let you drive the car so you can see that everything works great..
I would prefer someone local because I don't want to ship.. I live in the Dallas/FT.Worth area in TX
Thanks Dan

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
SVTowner2B said:
What kind of power will that tranny hold?
Its rated to hold 600+ hp.. Like I said I just had everything upgraded in the tranny with all brand new parts.. I put it back in and have put about 800 miles on it since the rebuild.. I put the flywheel, and clutch on at the same time as when I installed the tranny so everything is pretty much new.. This thing runs great and shifts perfect...

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
NITMARE said:
I will buy it right now if you are willing to ship it. Just get me a shipping cost to 50317!!!

[email protected]
Give me the city and state along with the Zip.. I will have to ship everything separate to cut down on the cost.. If I put everything together I would have to ship it freight, but if I just box up the tranny I can ship it ground and then I could ship the bell housing, clutch, and flywheel in a separate box...

UPS said it would cost around 175 bucks to ship it, but I can't confirm that untill I weigh the tranny when Its packed up in the box to make sure it doesn't weigh to much.. The other box with the bell housing, clutch and flywheel would cost around 25-35 bucks I would think..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread