F/S Vortec kit, Throttle body, ZEX KIT ! ! CHEAP ! !

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
Im selling my cobra and cleaning out the garage. I have these items for sale ALL IN USED COND:

Accufab "Big Blade" Throttle B. 96-98 Cobra : SOLD !_!

Zex dry n02 kit - $300.00 SHIPPED obo
-Comes with 100 shot pill as well as 125 fuel pill
-Comes with two sets of steel braided lines
-Comes with Nitrous Express Duel purge kit with lines (Were run to hood vents)
-Comes with Dyno Tune digital N02 press gauge and sensor DynoTune Product, 007-Round Digital Nitrous Pressure Gauges - DynoTune, Nitrous systems, Purge kits, Nitrous Bottle heaters and more! ($169.99 value)
-DOES NOT COME WITH BOTTLE

VORTEC Super Charger system : $1000.00 and I will split shipping obo
1996-1998 Ford Mustang Cobra 4.6L Supercharging Systems | Vortech Superchargers
-The kit comes with everything needed (bolts,brackets, etc etc) minus - Injectors and Fuel pump
-Comes with a pre tapped oil pan
-Comes with upgraded MAF / intake section
-Comes with accel coil packs (ask about these if/when you pm)

!!--NOTE--!!The main unit needs to be rebuilt, quote from vortec for tear down, rebuild, upgrade and shipping was $750.00

Great kit that runs 3k-5k MSRP... get a new unit and used accessories for $1750.00 ! great deal !

BLOWER PICS : V2
IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0670-1.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

N02 KIT :
Not pictured is the line from the box to the intake. Ill get it to the buyer also the gauge will be posted tomorrow.

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Last edited:

goat-ee

Established Member
Bump for a great deal!!! Where was a deal like this when I was looking?!?!! Don't know the story on the head unit, but there are reputable rebuilders that can most likely rebuild that head unit for quite a bit less than $750!! Someone grab this before I just buy it to flip it!!!

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
shoot me an email if you didnt sell the n2o kit. i have the funds waiting... [email protected]

Email sent

Bump for a great deal!!! Where was a deal like this when I was looking?!?!! Don't know the story on the head unit, but there are reputable rebuilders that can most likely rebuild that head unit for quite a bit less than $750!! Someone grab this before I just buy it to flip it!!!

Ya its deff a good deal, esp with the extra shit that comes with it. Also the 750.00 is from vortec themselves so of course itll be more then normal. The quote has: tear down, inspection, rebuild and up grade all included in the price.

Thanks for the bump :beer:
on a side note, goat you wouldn't happen to have a ls1 with t56 sitting around ? I need one to put into a little nissan :rockon:

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
blue I responded to you.

As for trades, the only thing id take is a ls1 long block w/ t56, harness and pcm. Id be willing to pay the difference. I know tall order but im about to start a new swap project car and need that motor.

Users who are viewing this thread