F/S WMS Cold Air (96-98 Cobra's)

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
Thought I would post up here for fellow SN95 Cobra Guys.

Brand new has less than 50 miles on it. A Western Motorsport Cold-Air and the Accufab filter adapter. Here is the link for the write up on this cold air. http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381264It will fit the Strut Tower Brace and looks great.
The only thing you will need is the 4" Filter
This is over $160 for what I am selling and mine is Basically brand new.
Asking $125 Shipped for the Cold-Air Pipe and The Accufab Filter Adapter.

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
BTW the are in the classifieds also, just wanted to let the SN95 guys know about them. Why do you feel the need to express your opinion when no one seemed to mind except you. Get a life. When you become a mod you can bitch untill then Thanks for the bump.....

Last edited:

jimmydigital00

Established Member
Would you be interested in just selling the velocity tube without the filter adapter?
And if so will just the velocity tube fit on the stock TB and stock Mass Air.
I am pretty sure it does but just wanted to make sure.

jimmydigital00

Established Member
I am going to install the western motorsport elbow from the mass air to fender. I do not want to have the filter in the motor compartment.
Do you want to sell just the top piece without the filter adapter.

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
na svt said:
This belongs in the "classifieds", not in the tech forum.
bvysochin said:
Bad enough this isn't the classifieds.. but you even made 3 seperate posts for different items.. Wtf? :bored:
onepowerfulpony said:
BTW the are in the classifieds also, just wanted to let the SN95 guys know about them. Why do you feel the need to express your opinion when no one seemed to mind except you. Get a life. When you become a mod you can bitch untill then Thanks for the bump.....

Thank you, We have already established this. I won't let it happen again. I was trying to let the SN95 guys know about the stuff for sale.........

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
jimmydigital00 said:
I am going to install the western motorsport elbow from the mass air to fender. I do not want to have the filter in the motor compartment.
Do you want to sell just the top piece without the filter adapter.

I would not take alot of money off for no adapter so it might be better to just keep it together. Thanks though

jimmydigital00

Established Member
Brand new the upper tube is $105
I would be willing to pay you around $90 shipped to 08012.

Let me know.
If not I am just going to order a new one tomorrow.
I would rather buy it from you since you dont need it anymore.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
jimmydigital00 said:
If its still for sale I will take it.

Do you except Paypal?
If so what email address.

There is a thing called PM(private message) or post on this thread in the market because it is in there to and thats were this whole thing belongs along with everything else for sale. now if the mods want to make a for sale section for sn-95 i'am all for that.

And if i want to see whats for sale i can go to the market, i dont need to see it in the tech section. And if people cant use the market they dont need to buy or sale anything imo. Why have the market section if you are going post it everywhere:nonono:

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
scotty98 said:
There is a thing called PM(private message) or post on this thread in the market because it is in there to and thats were this whole thing belongs along with everything else for sale. now if the mods want to make a for sale section for sn-95 i'am all for that.

And if i want to see whats for sale i can go to the market, i dont need to see it in the tech section. And if people cant use the market they dont need to buy or sale anything imo. Why have the market section if you are going post it everywhere:nonono:

onepowerfulpony said:
Thank you, We have already established this. I won't let it happen again. I was trying to let the SN95 guys know about the stuff for sale.........

Once again I am sorry.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
onepowerfulpony said:
Once again I am sorry.

:bash:

JK .......Don't sweat it man.....just move on....yeah you get frustrated that the Market doesn't seem to get much traffic as the "how to" sections do.......but.....lol.....everyone has done it........I'm still waiting my turn......hahaha:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread