F1A Cobra For Sale

SgtGreen

Established Member
Thinking about selling the cobra. I'm just getting bored of it. I've been building it for about 2 years now. I just got it finished where it is making some nice power. It laid down 663 on pump gas. It could use some more dyno work to get some more power out it, but I am sick of it. It's an F1A Procharged race system running a cog belt. All the bolt ons you could think of. You name it its got it. I have about 35k invested on the buildup not including the price of the car. I am asking 37500. The car is a 03 cobra. 21k miles. 19" volk wheels $5500 indash dvd player. blah blah blah. I dont need to sell it so I am firm on the price.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

getblown03

Established Member
built motor? :shrug: what other mods are in it? good luck with the sale :beer: sounds like a very nice car!

Last edited:

UncleAnt

Established Member
i actually got to meet you last night.I was the dude with the cammed and blown gt.very nice car and it sounds sick.good luck with the sale

NobleMustang68

IT Halp Desk Support
Established Member
If you have the car still between 21-28 of June, I'll be in the Naples/Marco Island on vacation. Hopefully, I'll see it on the road while I'm there.

Users who are viewing this thread