F8LSNAKE runs 10.57

oneoverwrx

Established Member
do you trailer the car with the bogarts onit or do you change them at the track. On their site it says dont haul the vehicle with the wheels on it. I was wondering because i have bogart drag on star wheels for my wrx and i dont know if i want to change them when i get to the track and when i am about to leave.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
do you trailer the car with the bogarts onit or do you change them at the track. On their site it says dont haul the vehicle with the wheels on it. I was wondering because i have bogart drag on star wheels for my wrx and i dont know if i want to change them when i get to the track and when i am about to leave.

Wow, this thread is an old one. I've done both, driven and trailored it. I currently have a broke bogart too, but it cracked while sitting still.:shrug:

I love how light they are and their look, but I won't ever buy another set. I still have them and I'll probably keep them as track only wheels, but I now have 17" Weld alumastars.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
What all weight reduction have you done to get it down to 3300 with you in it???

Post #13 on the first page of this thread. Since then I have done the front suspension and the car goes anywhere between 3225 and 3300 depending on what wheel combo and how much fuel I'm running. I'll be shooting for 10.30's to possibly a high 10.20 this fall.

oneoverwrx

Established Member
Well i really dont want these to break as I really dont want to be buying another wheel for 450.00 I might trailor the car with them on it and just have low pressure so the tire will flex some.

Users who are viewing this thread