Fabulous Ford Show Weekend Events

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
We need a running list of all the events and hot spots for the weekend, starting Friday night. I know the Mile-of-Mustangs crew is coming-in on Friday then doing a show and shine on Sat. I also heard there's something going on at the Costa Mesa Hooters on Sat night.

Post up what you know. I'll edit this first post with updates of everything you post. Make sure you include day/time, location, directions, link to originator, etc.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Myself and a few friends were thinking about going to Cars and Coffee that Saturday morning. I know it's early, but I went to one last year and it was a lot of fun.

Anyone SoCal members know for sure if there's a Cars and Coffee meet that Saturday morning? I'm sure a few other Ca-Mustang club members would like to go as well..

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Myself and a few friends were thinking about going to Cars and Coffee that Saturday morning. I know it's early, but I went to one last year and it was a lot of fun.

Anyone SoCal members know for sure if there's a Cars and Coffee meet that Saturday morning? I'm sure a few other Ca-Mustang club members would like to go as well..

There site says every Saturday from 7-9.. I would be interested in heading out there with you but would have to leave at 8:30 in order to get over to Wheel Warehouse by 9 to help set up for the show and shine. If they are going to have the C&C can someone post up the info.. I will also pass it on to the CA-Mustangs site. Unless someone here is a member on CA-Mustangs.. feel free to post up the info for the 19th!

Last edited:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I went to Cars and coffee this weekend and it was a good turn out. most of the cool cars started leaving at about 9:00 anyways but, yeah I'm down for that and the hooters thing. Also I would like to cruise with you guy's to the Show and shine.:D

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Where's the show and shine? Redturtle and I are coming down at 'o dark thirty Sat. morning from Vegas.

edit: just read the show n shine post............

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
There site says every Saturday from 7-9.. I would be interested in heading out there with you but would have to leave at 8:30 in order to get over to Wheel Warehouse by 9 to help set up for the show and shine. If they are going to have the C&C can someone post up the info.. I will also pass it on to the CA-Mustangs site. Unless someone here is a member on CA-Mustangs.. feel free to post up the info for the 19th!

Cool! Me and the fellas will definitely be going. I went last year while I was in the area and it was a good meet with a good mixture of different kinds of cars.

It'll be cool to cruise over there with a few Stangs. I'll post up about it on the site.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
feel free to post up the info for the 19th!

You already did :poke: Lol.

Looks like a few people are interested. Make an announcement about it at dinner at Outback or something. I'm sure a few people will end up going.

Cars & Coffee is a cool meet. The hooters thing doesn't sound too bad either!

Do you know how to get to Cars and Coffee from our hotel?

Our hotel is basically right across the street from Knott's, so it would be like we're leaving from there...

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member

Looks like a few people are interested. Make an announcement about it at dinner at Outback or something. I'm sure a few people will end up going.

Our hotel is basically right across the street from Knott's, so it would be like we're leaving from there...

LOL OK OK I did sorry.... I am still wondering if we do go to C&C if we have to leave early.. do they allow it? I have to leave by 8:30 to set up for the show and shine at Wheel Warehouse.

Also should we set up a meeting spot between you guys and us since we are at different Hotels but in the same area?

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
LOL OK OK I did sorry.... I am still wondering if we do go to C&C if we have to leave early.. do they allow it? I have to leave by 8:30 to set up for the show and shine at Wheel Warehouse.

Also should we set up a meeting spot between you guys and us since we are at different Hotels but in the same area?

Yes, Cars and Coffee is come and go as you please. You'll be able to leave early for the show and shine set up.

And we're in the same hotel... What are you talking about man??? :??:
LOL! Our hotel is right across the street from Knott's (and down the street a little). It should be less than a 1 minute drive from our hotel to Knotts...

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Yes, Cars and Coffee is come and go as you please. You'll be able to leave early for the show and shine set up.

And we're in the same hotel... What are you talking about man??? :??:
LOL! Our hotel is right across the street from Knott's (and down the street a little). It should be less than a 1 minute drive from our hotel to Knotts...

ha ha ha h yea man your right... so many people going with us to Knotts its hard to remember everything... lol :D

So I guess meeting up is going to be easier than we thought.. lol

A4BLK98SS

Established Member
If anyone has any events they want to post on our calendar, other people can register for the event so you know how many people are coming. For instance, here is the Fabulous Fords Forever Show: http://www.motorgen.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1129&day=2008-4-20&c=1

I'll be out there in my Cobra taking pictures with my wife. When you set up the event if you set it as a local meet, it'll then let you stipulate it's for a certain car(i.e. Mustang in this case). That way if you only want to see Mustang events you can restrict it to that. It's not pretty right now(still working on the look) but it works.

BayareaSS

Established Member

Yea i know how you get there from our hotel.

Craig, You will be able to leave early from C&C

Users who are viewing this thread