Facebook Fued Leads to Death

M3xpress

Established Member
Facebook Feud Leads to Death

People are raising some great kids these days....

Death penalty possible in alleged shooting, burning case, lawyer says - CNN.com

Seath Jackson, suspect Amber Wright talk on Facebook before his murder in Summerfield in Marion County | Ocala.com

CLIFFS: A facebook feud starts up between a 15 year girl and her 15 year old ex-boyfriend. Apparently it gets to the point where the former girlfriend and another girl lure the 15 year boy to a house where a group of people beat him with a wooden object and shoot him several times with a .22-caliber gun.

At one point the wounded teen attempted to flee, he was tackled and shot again, according to the sheriff's statement. His body was allegedly placed in a sleeping bag and burned in a fire pit outside the home.

His ashes were placed into several paint containers and thrown into a large garbage can.

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
kids have already proved they are worthless to society, simply save them and us the hardship and place them on an island to fend for themselves. I would say execute but too many people would cry over the scum.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
You all read the dialog that was taken from their facebook pages? It's mind numbingly retarded. :dw: :nonono:

Kids these days are ****ing stupid.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
wow talk about going to the extreme.... i could never image doing that... maybe a nice black eye top !!!!

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
HOLY SHIT, I may know the girl that did this. If anybody has a last name of the girl please PM me.

I used to go out with a girl from here in Alexandria, VA who we will call Emily G. for now that moved into that exact house in Ocala about 4 years ago, I went down and visited her a few times after she moved, she's a real cool down to earth girl and SUPER hot. She had a young sister who should be right around 15 now. I never talked to her much, only a little when I stopped by on my way to Clearwater to visit. I know some things Emily told me about her sister that made her far from a stand up person, but I don't see how a 15 y/o could do something like that, much less a 15 y/o girl.

I'm going to call Emily and see whats going on.

Tispho

Established Member
kids have already proved they are worthless to society, simply save them and us the hardship and place them on an island to fend for themselves. I would say execute but too many people would cry over the scum.

Battle Royale ftmfw

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
That is off the charts insane

Seriously, like WTF. How does a 15 year old girl even think of that?! Not to mention such a genious way of hiding the body...

Edit: After looking at the mugshots, everything makes sense. Just looks like a crazy backwoods trailer part crew.

Last edited:

MissGT23

Established Member
You all read the dialog that was taken from their facebook pages? It's mind numbingly retarded. :dw: :nonono:

Kids these days are ****ing stupid.

Stuff like this I blame on their parents.
Usually their parents have been their whole lives in trouble or they don't teach their kids anything.
It's the parents that are stupid.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
After reading through some of the facebook posts...I wanted to punch them all once or twice myself.

I can't stand when people can't type/communicate properly!

Anyways..tragic, but with how everyone was talking in the conversations it sounds like they didn't have much going on for them anyways. Probably would have ended up in jail at some point anyways.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Stuff like this I blame on their parents.
Usually their parents have been their whole lives in trouble or they don't teach their kids anything.
It's the parents that are stupid.

Way to not jump conclusions. :rollseyes

Have you met all the parents? Do you know them on first name basis now?!? You probably also have a PH.D in Psychology so that you were able to make that professional opinion with just a couple clippings of internet articles.

Sometimes..kids just DON'T learn..regardless of the parenting. Especially at such a fragile age even a good kid could snap and make a bad decision in the heat of the moment.

I'm going to assume you will blame Grand Theft Auto as well??

Sorry to give you hell about that...but to just jump and blame the parents like you KNOW each and every single one of the families and their situations is just as childish and irrational as the acts committed.

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Seriously, like WTF. How does a 15 year old girl even think of that?! Not to mention such a genious way of hiding the body...

I partially blame society and the parents. I mean when young teenagers are watching movies like saw and shit its pretty easy for them to get crazy ideas I would imagine....

Last edited:

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member

Have you met all the parents? Do you know them on first name basis now?!? You probably also have a PH.D in Psychology so that you were able to make that professional opinion with just a couple clippings of internet articles.

Sometimes..kids just DON'T learn..regardless of the parenting. Especially at such a fragile age even a good kid could snap and make a bad decision in the heat of the moment.

Sorry to give you hell about that...but to just jump and blame the parents like you KNOW each and every single one of the families and their situations is just as childish and irrational as the acts committed.

Same thing can be said when people say ALL kids these days are garbage and dirtbags. DO you know every single person under the age of 21 in the entire world?

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Same thing can be said when people say ALL kids these days are garbage and dirtbags. DO you know every single person under the age of 21 in the entire world?

IDK if you were referencing towards me or you just meant everyone else in general, but I never said that.

Luckily there are a lot of bright kids around...unfortunately it is always the bad stories that always make the news and get the attention.

Richter888

Established Member
Shits just crazy these days. I personally hate facebook and myspace. Its crazy because my friends even give me weird looks when I say I don't have a facebook, like I'm some kind of space alien.

After reading some of the comments, I feel like a retard now. I know it sounds bad, but I did find it slightly entertaining. Who talks(or types) like that? Anyways, I think this is great insight on how many kids are these days. Not all of them of course...

fiveohhhstang

Established Member

It might not have anything to do with the parents, you are right. However what were they doing when their kids were "living with each other" and writing this stuff on facebook? I'm sorry, but they needed to be paying more attention to what their kids were doing and who they were with. I'm mostly referring to the 15 year olds here, obviously.

My parents ALWAYS knew who my friends were and what I was out doing. If they thought I was lying about where I was going (which happened several times), I didn't get to go. It sucked at the time but they were just doing their job to keep me out of trouble.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member

I would be comfortable with blaming the parents 100%.

Beating, shooting, and burning a person is beyond "acting out" or "being a kid" or "making a mistake."

There are some serious, pathologic issues in that family for those kids to pull that shit.

The parents are shitbags. Huge shitbags.

Users who are viewing this thread