Factory 2012 GT Brembos, complete

Fast69Mach

Established Member
I took these off of my car with 23k on the clock because I got a deal on the 2013 GT500 brakes that I couldn't pass up. I had planned on using them on my 69', but I don't want to build brackets and run all sorts of spacers and stuff, so I'm selling them. They are factory Brembos, stock pads, stock lines, dust shields, hardware, etc. They come with new rotors that were on my 69' for mock up purposes, so there is a slight (and I really do mean SLIGHT) amount of surface rust that will come off either the first time you use them, or with some steel wool, but were never used. Asking $600 plus shipping, or $550 with the stock rotors. Throw some decent ceramic pads on these and have great brakes for almost half what the Ford Racing kit costs. I will upload pictures tomorrow, or I can text them, just send me a PM with your number.

Fast69Mach

Established Member
Going to match the guy's price a couple posts down, I didn't see it before. $500 plus shipping.

407294777.jpg

nike head

Established Member
What else do I need to mount these to my 2013 GT. I'm local as well so if we can work something out I can pick these up.

Users who are viewing this thread