Factory Fog Lights???

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Where in the world can I get these (beside dealership)???? I have done some searching and cannot find a thing on them. The original owner put some Wal Mart type fog lights in there and I want the factory look.

Thanks

Later

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
get with Steve or Mike M. I just bought one, $67 for the assembly. I haven't posted the p/n or price in my sticky yet because I haven't gotten it, hopefully today.

csvtjohnga

Established Member
the Hellas are so much better then stock. Easy install and like 65$ shipped from spmotorsports.com they have a much greater light output but thats cuz there driving lights and not fog lights...

Osiris_SVT

SVTHC
Established Member
dumb question:

When swapping out your fog lights, do most replacements run directly off of the 12 Volts or do they usually come with a transformer?

:rockon:

csvtjohnga

Established Member
the hella's have its own wiring/power/ground/fuse/and ?relay? and a switch you can mount inside the car. long enough wiring for everything so dont wurry about makin it longer. install took me less then 45 mins

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
If you want the stock Ford part, and late-model Cobra foglight will do. Same part number from 1994-2001 as the SVT Contour. The '03-'04 Cobra fogs were a little different and won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread