Factory Polished 99-01 Cobra Wheels w/ Tires FOR SALE/TRADE

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
I have (4) Factory Polished 17in 99-01 Cobra wheels with almost new tires for sale.

Tires are Sumitomo 245x45x17's with at most 1100 miles on them. Tires cost me $580 on their own (Mount/balance/tax)

Bought new wheels and tires, planned to hold onto these for another project that is not going to happen now.

$600obo

Located in VA.

I have boxes to ship if need be. Wheels an tires can be broken down and shipped seperate in need be.

Open to trade offers for parts for my 03 GT 2v; however I prefer cash sale.

IMG_0941.gif

IMG_0942.gif

IMG_0943.gif

IMG_0944.gif

IMG_0946.gif

luvmystallion

Established Member
Have a set of gray factory cobra wheels off of my 98 cobra I'll trade you.Also are these wheels polishable,or are they like clear coated and you can't polish them.

Last edited:

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
Sorry but I put gray authentic saleens on my car. Will consider other parts for trade. Idont really need any more wheels right now.

The wheels can be polished. I polished them when I 1st bought the car about 3 months ago and they shined right up like new. You can look into them like a mirror.

Davemcc

Established Member
I just wanted to follow up and say that these wheels have arrived at my house in good shape. I'm happy with the transaction and I hope the seller also feels the same. I know it takes some extra work to send stuff to Canada. I'm glad he was willing to put that extra effort into the sale/shipping. He's a good seller to deal with and went the extra mile to find the best shipping option for me.

Users who are viewing this thread