Failed bombing attempt on Northwest Airlines flight today

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Ah, the Religion of Peace strikes again. Last month we had the muslim shooting up his fellow soldiers in the name of his religion, now we have another trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day. I'm beginning to think that this religion is too flawed to coexist with the rest of the world.

And your religion isn't flawed? :pop:

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
ok.when u come up with a good way to tell the arab terrorists from the non terrorists,let me know. As for me,i can't tell them apart, good luck to u if you think you can

There are actually some ways to tell where there loyalties and religious convictions lie, however, without seeing them planning/executing something we can't do anything. It actually works similar to identifying extremist christian groups/individuals. The only hiccup is when the terrorist to be is given permission to blend in.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
ok.when u come up with a good way to tell the arab terrorists from the non terrorists,let me know. As for me,i can't tell them apart, good luck to u if you think you can

GT I've always liked your posts and judging from this board, I have always considered you to be an intelligent person. You appear to be a very successful and educated individual. Don't fall into that category of ignorant American's. These extremists and terrorists feed off of our arrogance's towards the Middle East. Don't fuel their cause by stepping down to their level.:nono:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Good article 04MysticCobra.

I want to post one of my own from Dr. Emanuel Tanay, a well-known and well-respected German psychiatrist. It's a view on Islam that I've always believed, but he articulates the point very well.
----------------

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people..

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

MYGT500

Established Member
GT I've always liked your posts and judging from this board, I have always considered you to be an intelligent person. You appear to be a very successful and educated individual. Don't fall into that category of ignorant American's. These extremists and terrorists feed off of our arrogance's towards the Middle East. Don't fuel their cause by stepping down to their level.:nono:

Well..thanks...but how can I tell,when I get on a crowded airplaine,that the middle eastern guy 3 rows ahead of me,is a good guy and not a bad guy. Aparently the CIA and FBI have trouble figuring it out. All our security safegaurds put into place after 2001 were in response to islamic extremists,so it's a fact of life that these people have to be looked at extra hard. If the Arab world would police their own people,instead of harboring these terrorists,we wouldn't have these problems,but of course they aren't willing to,or they actually arm and give money and support.
No,I don't think i'm an ignorant American. I think i'm very informed on the dangers the Arab Islamic world poses to the USA,and our family. If they clean their own house,condem the acts of terrorism ,then I will change my views,but I don't think this will occur in my lifetime.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Man this stuff never ends, and it never will as long as those worthless dogs are allowed to run free. I am glad it didn't work THIS TIME. Also glad someone jumped the swine, and I hope they beat the stew out of him, I would have.

04MysticCobra

Established Member

I want to post one of my own from Dr. Emanuel Tanay, a well-known and well-respected German psychiatrist. It's a view on Islam that I've always believed, but he articulates the point very well.
----------------

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people..

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Good Article. This is so true. I work with Muslims in my business that are from Syria and they are great upstanding people in the business community. But the good Muslims have lost their voice because of these extremists.

There has been a few Muslims and Muslim groups that have come out and spoken about the problem but it never gets much news. If the whole Muslim community does not come out against the Islamic Extremists this will never end. That is not going to happen anytime soon.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
That was an outstanding article. Thanks, NyteByte.

Jim Snover

mustangbee

Established Member

well its like anything else, it aint easy to tell. Believe it or not, their are decent muslins fighting for our country against terrorism, putting thei life on the line. Now understand, i know their are ones that inflitrated are armed forced also.

Users who are viewing this thread