Fair price for brand new 2008

wjlane

Seduced by the Dark Side
Established Member
I may have to contact them if dealers in CA won't budge. Thanks a lot :beer:

Give Don a call at Bay Harbor Ford. He says he can usually find the car you want within 2 or 3 states of where you live at a very good price. Here's the number to his dealership: 800-367-5559

wjlane

Seduced by the Dark Side
Established Member
WOW!!! That's a freakin deal!!! Guy's are listing used ones for $40-$42k, no wonder why they aren't selling.

Yeah, I still can't believe it. I feel like I stole it but I have no regrets! The dealer had been sitting on it for almost a year and just got sick of paying floor plan.

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Yeah, I still can't believe it. I feel like I stole it but I have no regrets! The dealer had been sitting on it for almost a year and just got sick of paying floor plan.

You shouldn't regret that deal. I've heard alot of good things about Don on other forums also. I don't know how he does it but he scores some of the lowest priced GT500's you here about. And they are all brand new 08/09 cars too.

What color and options did you end up with?

Last edited:

wjlane

Seduced by the Dark Side
Established Member
The car stickered for $47,495 and has every single option (even the car cover) except for navigation (has Shaker 1000). All I really wanted as far as options was ambient lighting and Vista Blue was my first color choice. But I also wanted the over-the-top stripes but considering the deal I got and the extra options, I had no problem living without the stripes. It's actually grown on me and now I'm glad I don't have the stripes.

Before I went to pick up the car, the dealer found out I was in the military and leaving for Afghanistan shortly after I picked up the car. When I arrived at the dealership, he had a reporter from the local newspaper there. A week later, they sent me an article from their paper with a picture of me and the sales mamager standing in front of the car! Hands down the best car buyng experience I 've ever had.

And I also got my radiator cover on today. Looks good!

DSC07084.jpg

DSC06941.jpg

DSC07330.jpg

brianz426

Established Member
Great deal on your GT500, I love the look without the stripes. Thanks for your service to our country. Good luck and God Bless.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I may have to contact them if dealers in CA won't budge. Thanks a lot :beer:

I even heard that several dealers in the Michigan area were trailering their cars to California and selling them. This was to keep from giving discounts. This actually came from a Ford employee. I did get an offer to buy a brand new KR about 6 months ago for $75,000.00 or so. I liked to fell over since they were commanding at least $103,000.00 or more for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread