fair price for the Mystic

nitrovic

Established Member
I have a potential opportunity to buy a 82 vette for pretty cheap. I've always wanted one and if this goes through, it's the best deal in the history of vettes (a little sarcasm, but not much). My Mystic has 54,000 miles and a couple annoying chips and scrapes but all in all it is a pretty car and has been well taken car of. It has off road h pipe, flows, upr cai and various parts under the hood have been sanded down and painted in mystic. It looks really sharp. It also has an Eibach suspension that lowers the car 1.5 inches. It looks mean. Anyway, just wondering if i do get the vette how much i should put the Mystic up for?

nitrovic

Established Member
It's kinda sentimental. My dad has had cancer two times in the past two years and he is big into the vette clubs and we go to a lot of vette club stuff together. Beyond that the 82 belonged to a very good family friend. I'm torn because i love the Mystic so much and have put a good amount of money into it and hard work. We'll see, i hope to keep the Mystic.

nitrovic

Established Member
kens03cobra said:
Vette :shrug:

ARREST yourself already :lol:

Good luck,

Ken

:lol: , yeah, i know, the guys from work said the same thing. BTW you have a bad ass stable of rides. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread