Fall Cruise

Blue03

Established Member
Excellent! I will be up by 8am, should be ready to go by 9. I'm thinking it will be an hour or less to Burrough's. That should give us plenty of time.

Blue03

Established Member
Well, it was a great time. Tony, Stan, JB and myself represented the Mustangs and rode along with the Camaro/Corvette club. There were about 15-18 cars total. Nice group, George kind of hosted and drove his Z06 along. We rode nearly to Coldwater, MI. The pace was, shall we say, more relaxed than past cruises with just the Mustangs, lol. Still a great time, fabulous weather and another one for the history books. This is the 8th Fall cruise already!

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
The pace was, shall we say, more relaxed than past cruises with just the Mustangs, lol. Still !

can't give the old guys too much excitement.... at least we got to hammer it a bit being in the back...

all i know is that i beat on my car quite a bit and ended up with better mileage than i usually get ...

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I kept reciting Sammy's song...."and I can't get my car outta 2nd gear!!":bored:
Certainly not the pace we are accustom to...but fun none the less!:thumbsup:

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
I constantly had to hit the brakes because they kept slowing down a few cars ahead of me

black10th vert

Established Member
Sounds like a good time. I wish I could have made it. With the work schedule I have now it seems I have to work every weekend something is going on or it rains the ones I'm off. Hope I can make it the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread