Fallen Brother

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
On October 21st my department recieved tragic news that we are missing one of our own. Lt. Frank Stecco was participating in a training excercise w/ our dive team. At some point during the excercise Lt. Stecco went missing. With the help of Federal and Local agencies we are still looking for Lt. Stecco. This is a tragic loss for our department, Lt. Stecco was a great supervisor, and a great friend to many on our department. He was a 20 year veteran of the department, and is survived by his wife and three kids.

For the sake of his family, I hope we find him soon.

Gods speed.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2008/102308searchformissingofficerupdate.htm

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Man I hate to hear this. I know what it is to lose a friend and fellow officer. I can only hope for the best for his family and friends.

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
After 4 days of searching.....underwater divers found Lt. Stecco today at around 2:00pm. He is being transported w/ full honors to Fairfax Hospital. Funeral date is unknown at this time.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i'm so sorry man! i heard about this on the radio the day after he went missing. you all have been in my thoughts and prayers ever since!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sorry to hear about the loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family :(

Users who are viewing this thread