Fallout on Amazon Prime

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Wife actually asked me to watch it...ok. First episode down. Played the game but very very little. Didn't hold me attention like Destiny does.
I never played the games and really enjoyed the series. For shits and grins I download one of the games afterwards, its ok, not really into games a anymore.. outside of driving sims like Forza and Gran Turismo..

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I never played the games and really enjoyed the series. For shits and grins I download one of the games afterwards, its ok, not really into games a anymore.. outside of driving sims like Forza and Gran Turismo..

I'm curious which one you downloaded because if I had to take a guess based on a recent major uptick in player activity to the point that it reached an all time high for players online, you must have downloaded Fallout76 as it was free on the Microsoft store recently.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Fallout 4 is free on the PS store right now so I started playing it. Not bad but the dreary setting doesn't hold my attention as well for a game.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm curious which one you downloaded because if I had to take a guess based on a recent major uptick in player activity to the point that it reached an all time high for players online, you must have downloaded Fallout76 as it was free on the Microsoft store recently.
Was fallout 4 from playstation store for my PS4..

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Was fallout 4 from playstation store for my PS4..

Oh okay I didn't realize they were offering that up on PSN. I know FO4 was one of those opinionated games on launch, I enjoyed it but my favorite will always be New Vegas.

I really really want to replicate the NCR service rifle from new vegas, I've seen a few builds on reddit over the years. I should get off my ass and at least buy the furniture before anything gets more expensive

Users who are viewing this thread