Family pit bulls maul toddler and infant

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Look at how many shit people that should be put down themselves that buy certain breeds because of BS stigma. The majority of the trashy white people I think should be put down that have dogs, get shit like Pit Bulls. Why? Because they want to project and the media helps that projection.

Tons of stories from my wife about “will bites” and aggressive dogs and none have been Puts or Rotties. The majority are little retard dogs or Huskies. The biggest issues with Huskies being owners from her recounting of interactions.

I’ve personally been bitten twice and both were Dalmatians.

The biggest issue I have had with Pitties and Rotties is them thinking they are lap dogs and wanting a ton of love.

Driving down the road, tryin’ to blow my load, got seven women on my mind. 4 that wanna screw me, 2 wanna blow me, 1 just wanna eat my ass. I like’em sleazy!

Thats exactly the issue… They type of people that tend to own them… Because of the Pitbul’s reputation for toughness and gameness and their availability, the breed attracts garbage / trash / irresponsible people.
No other breed attracts scum like the Pitbull does. Then you have ”all these statistics“ which is a mere reflection of shit owner base.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
We have not heard the dog's side of the story. It is unfair to rush to judgement until this has had a fair hearing.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats exactly the issue… They type of people that tend to own them… Because of the Pitbul’s reputation for toughness and gameness and their availability, the breed attracts garbage / trash / irresponsible people.
No other breed attracts scum like the Pitbull does. Then you have ”all these statistics“ which is a mere reflection of shit owner base.

As I said before, the media and “reporting” thing is slanted as people lie and refuse to report certain dogs because “he didn’t mean it” or “he is too small to do damage”.

You would be shocked at the stories my wife tells.

They tell me to jump; I jump. They tell me to shout; I shout. They tell me to cum on Eileen; I get arrested.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly, if you have a dog and it’s not a GSD, I look at you with complete and utter disgust anyway.

AdoredPopularChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif
Always have had Germans Shepherds, they are great dogs. However I don’t know if I could get another after losing ours last year from degenerative myelopathy. Watching her go from a healthy dog to being paralyzed from the waist down over two years was brutal.

Blown00gt1

Established Member
Horrible story. I had a Rot and an American bull dog. Both were awesome however there were about 5 times where they got into it and learned first hand what “lock-jaw” is. I had never really been scared of a dog however that first time she latched on thought if that happened to me it would do a lot of damage and not sure I could get her off. Crazy thing is she was the sweetest lapdog. No way small children should be left unattended with them and I’m sure several others. I have also read stories of small dogs killing children as well. In all reality not sure any animal can be 100% fully trusted. Heck one of my co-worked yesterday was tore up by her cat and bitten like 20 times and now has cat scratch fever. Thought that was just a song lol.

MG0h3

Established Member
I'm sorry but you need to reevaluate your life if a house cat gets the better of you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lol dude…..

When I was like 20 I was staying at my gf house for the night.

Her roommate had this ducking cat that was in heat and doing that wailing meowing shit all damn night.

I get the bright idea that I’m gonna grab it and throw it outside. So I get it trapped in the laundry room and it’s on a shelf above the washer and dryer.

But now it’s ducking pissed. Ears back. The angry growl.

It’s fixing to get past me so I kinda put my arms out to the sides to get ready while I was like 5’ away. Well the ****ing bitch flew off the shelf like it was on nitrous and used my out stretched arm as a launch pad.

I def could’ve gotten stitches. Stream of blood running off my forearm. Wrapped it up and called it a night lol.

I’ll never fight one again. I’ll just shoot the ****ing thing.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

C-Tidda

Established Member
Bruh I can't remember the last time I saw a real Pitbull.. Im talking maybe 50-55 pound males(heavy) and 35-45 pound females. This type of dog is very hard to find.

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Bruh I can't remember the last time I saw a real Pitbull.. Im talking maybe 50-55 pound males(heavy) and 35-45 pound females. This type of dog is very hard to find.
Im your huckleberry.
My 10 year old APBT was born and bred in Brooklyn to maul your entire family. Top fighting weight of 39 fit and ready pounds.
My veterinarian back in Brockton Mass told me to take those papers and burn them because at the time in Mass you couldn’t have home owners insurance with a dog that “jaws would lock” onto a babies neck and he put on her records that she was a terrier mix. Funny thing and I don’t know how they found out my insurance company wanted to come to my home and do an inspection 6 months after I bought the dog. We told them. Nope. And we will just change companies.

I am a full degenerate for owning this dog and I would do it all over again and not recommend it to a friend.
I brought her to a professional trainer in the Boston area and told him over the phone. I had an American pitbull terrier and he kind of just shrugged it off saying yeah right sure you do when I showed up he could not believe it. She is 100% perfectly trained off leash to attack on command and maul everyone.

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
Im your huckleberry.
My 10 year old APBT was born and bred in Brooklyn to maul your entire family.
My veterinarian back in Brockton Mass told me to take those papers and burn them because at the time in Mass you couldn’t have home owners insurance with a dog that “jaws would lock” onto a babies neck and he put on her records that she was a terrier mix. Funny thing and I don’t know how they found out my insurance company wanted to come to my home and do an inspection 6 months after I bought the dog. We told them. Nope. And we will just change companies.

I am a full degenerate for owning this dog and I would do it all over again and not recommend it to a friend.
I brought her to a professional trainer in the Boston area and told him over the phone. I had an American pitbull terrier and he kind of just shrugged it off saying yeah right sure you do when I showed up he could not believe it. She is 100% perfectly trained off leash to attack on command and maul everyone.

Well, in all honesty, we do know what the dog's owner is like.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Her roommate had this ducking cat that was in heat and doing that wailing meowing shit all damn night.
That isnt uncommon. We have had male cats that sing the song of their people in the middle of the night. You just learn live with it or get up and see what it wants. Could be as simple as a dixie cup full of water from the shower head at 3am.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I have a Rhodesian ridgeback …

Technically is a hunting / guardian dog. With a blood line of protection of owner and “ viciousness “

Oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread