Family pit bulls maul toddler and infant

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Rhodesian ridgeback …

Technically is a hunting / guardian dog. With a blood line of protection of owner and “ viciousness “

Oh well..

I want you to treat that dog like shit… perhaps beat the shit out if it often… leave him alone and avoid socialization… then let him out on the street and / or unsupervised with random people or ill behaved kids….

Nothing will go wrong… I promise.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I want you to treat that dog like shit… perhaps beat the shit out if it often… leave him alone and avoid socialization… then let him out on the street and / or unsupervised with random people or ill behaved kids….

Nothing will go wrong… I promise.

Given she’s my seizure dog….

Me thinks I’ll die of a seizure if she stops giving a shit before that happens lol

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
We have not heard the dog's side of the story. It is unfair to rush to judgement until this has had a fair hearing.

The dog must immediately be released into the custody of a family with small children. No bail is inhumane.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Well they're dead so that's not gonna happen. Rumor is they had info on Hillary.
Anytime an animal attacks/kills or allegedly attacks/kills, the only answer is to kill the animal? It reminds me of that moron who thought he could live with grizzly bears until one decided to eat him so what was the solution? Get some good ole boys and hunt down a bear.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Anytime an animal attacks/kills or allegedly attacks/kills, the only answer is to kill the animal? It reminds me of that moron who thought he could live with grizzly bears until one decided to eat him so what was the solution? Get some good ole boys and hunt down a bear.
A dog that bites isn't always put down it just depends on the circumstances. In more severe cases I've seen groups that will to try to train and rehabilitate the dog depending on what happened. When a dog mauls a child to death I'm pretty certain the dog is getting put down no matter what happened.

Adower

Established Member
First and foremost, it is very sad / unfortunate / tragic what happened, those poor babies did not deserve that.

That being said, average pit weighs what, 80lbs?

So you got 2 of them in a dominance battle over food or a toy, and Barbie in the articles gonna break them up?

They’re still animals, with instincts / characteristics they’ll have until they die.

Of course it’s all pitbulls and rotts, you know, the ones who have been bred to fight the last 75 years?

Come on guys. Who’s gonna report a chihuahua bite? My parents bred huskies, and the mail folks wouldn’t even come on the porch. It’s a size thing.
A real APBT with true blood lines usually is in the 50lbs range. Those big 80lb pit bull looking dogs are usually a bully breed.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I have a Rhodesian ridgeback …

Technically is a hunting / guardian dog. With a blood line of protection of owner and “ viciousness “

Oh well..
My sister has one. What a crazy breed. So fast, so big, and so athletic.
She's a sweetheart, but I've seen her snap at other dogs and it can get scary.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
My sister has one. What a crazy breed. So fast, so big, and so athletic.
She's a sweetheart, but I've seen her snap at other dogs and it can get scary.

Yeah people don’t realize they were bred guardian dogs for tribes.

She used to be fast and athletic .. now at 7 years old.. she’s a lazy ass.

And doesn’t do her service job anymore I’ve learned. My last seizure fortunately my gf was here.

So her and I are talking about getting me another seizure dog next year if she legit doesn’t do it anymore

_Snake_

Established Member
That isnt uncommon. We have had male cats that sing the song of their people in the middle of the night.

LMAO

We had a male cat who would start yowling in the middle of the night like he was on top of a backyard fence. We’d say he’s singing the song of his people but can only remember the lyrics after 2:00am.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
The most ignorant, stubborn, vicious dog I ever encountered was a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

To be fair the owner was also a raging ****.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Those are awesome dogs!

She is.

My next seizure dog will likely be a larger dog. I only have them once or twice a year, and my current dog detects them.

My last one though she didn’t, and was more focused on just hanging out with my gf lol.

I went full Trex arms and shook.. 10 minutes later I was good. But.. I guess afrer 7 years of service and having a. “ permanent live in “ she stopped doing her job. Lol

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Ha! The wrong cat will have you changing your opinion PRONTO!
I have to disagree. I've killed a cat with a nut driver. I've beat the piss out of a dog with a refrigerant hose. I don't fck around with that shit. Put your animals up or they're going to get hurt.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to disagree. I've killed a cat with a nut driver. I've beat the piss out of a dog with a refrigerant hose. I don't fck around with that shit. Put your animals up or they're going to get hurt.

Im not sure where you are disagreeing with me….

You dont think a cat can hurt you?

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Im not sure where you are disagreeing with me….

You dont think a cat can hurt you?
Well you said something along the line of the wrong cat will change your mind. And I disagree. I have no tolerance for aggressive animals. I am going to harm your animal if you do not put it up when you call me to your house.

And to answer your question I guess a cat can hurt someone if they let it.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We had an intact male cat and never had him declawed. Great cat. One of the few. He'd like to sneak outside when we opened the door. One late night the wife and I were having some cocktails and enjoying some adult time. For about an hour we kept hearing this horrible noise. Finally we asked, "where's the cat??" lol. Well, we go outside to investigate the noises. The little prick snuck out at some point and another cat came in our yard. The noise we were hearing were the two cats fighting. Or I should say our cat literally destroying this other cat. I run over, other cat bolts, and I pick up our cat. Zero battle damage but massive piles of the other cats fur all over the place. Our cat was chill when I picked him up but I could feel every muscle in his body. He was on-point. Gained a new respect for cats that night.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
We had an intact male cat and never had him declawed. Great cat. One of the few. He'd like to sneak outside when we opened the door. One late night the wife and I were having some cocktails and enjoying some adult time. For about an hour we kept hearing this horrible noise. Finally we asked, "where's the cat??" lol. Well, we go outside to investigate the noises. The little prick snuck out at some point and another cat came in our yard. The noise we were hearing were the two cats fighting. Or I should say our cat literally destroying this other cat. I run over, other cat bolts, and I pick up our cat. Zero battle damage but massive piles of the other cats fur all over the place. Our cat was chill when I picked him up but I could feel every muscle in his body. He was on-point. Gained a new respect for cats that night.
That's how my cat is too and it's so funny. She'll growl at the person delivering pizza or strangers. She's super territorial and go after animals if I don't pay attention when opening the door. But she's only like 12 pounds so it makes me laugh to see her get all bristled up and pissed.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Well you said something along the line of the wrong cat will change your mind. And I disagree. I have no tolerance for aggressive animals. I am going to harm your animal if you do not put it up when you call me to your house.

And to answer your question I guess a cat can hurt someone if they let it.

I never said that you should have tolerance for an aggressive animal. And I don't doubt that you can hurt / kill a cat / dog.

You originally said “need to reevaluate life if a house cat gets the better of you” and I said to you the wrong cat might change your mind, as in there are cats (house cats) that are hyper aggressive that can certainly **** YOU UP, even if you do end up killing them, you are still gonna be left bleeding and ****ed up.

Sleeping on a house cat is very naive if you ask me. But you knock yourself out.

Users who are viewing this thread