Fast & Furious 3 Pics

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=178151

Nothing new, they look like the same cars, but theres a mustang on there with a skyline engine :shrug: and more neon lighting :xpl: and I guess there is going to be a lot of drifting :idea:

can't wait to see the new ricer product for this upcoming summer :cuss:

now, after this movie is going to come out i'm going to get even more dirty looks from people when i'm driving in my civic :nonono:

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Well at least they've actually got REAL fast cars on there this time. But seriously, every time they make F&F they use gay ass neon lights. That just feeds the ricers.

Don't feed the ricers!!!!

PoisonSnake

Banned
Does anybody know why they put a Skyline engine in the Mustang? What the hell is the purpose? They could've kept it's original engine and it would've been faster.

bone stock

Established Member
i'd rather have a toothache then drive one of those ugly things :bash: the only good car in both movies was the saleen in the second one and of course they had to destroy it. everything else sucked.

sunburst six

Established Member
PoisonSnake said:
Does anybody know why they put a Skyline engine in the Mustang? What the hell is the purpose? They could've kept it's original engine and it would've been faster.

They're allergic to torque? :shrug:

TacticalKaos

Established Member
PoisonSnake said:

HAHAHA Yeah, I think that was a retarded move but the Skyline engine has much more potential than that years Mustang engine. By the way, if I'm not mistaken I think they used an SR20 engine from a Silvia (S13,14,15)

*Correction:Yup, that's an RB26, one of the best motors on the planet*

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Didn't know the APR widebody Evo was gonna be in the new flick. They did a nice job destroying that $4k body kit on the rip off car. Haven't really heard a whole lot about the movie as of yet. Looks like they actually have legitimately fast cars in this movie. Can't wait to see how ghey they make them all look.

Users who are viewing this thread