Fast & Furious 6 Spoiler Plot

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Do not....I REPEAT, DO NOT....scroll down if you're anal about plot spoilers.

Fast & Furious 6 Plot Spoiler

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brians (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpins empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
They need to stop making these movies and make an original one.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Not much of a spoiler. The preview last night implied that Letty had turned. I'm still going to watch it. It looks like some cool new cars in this one. A Superbird?! A Jenson Interceptor?! Sign me up. Lol.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It's just saying the plot… Not really a major spoiler, the superbowl trailer pretty much covered all this…..

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm not a movie snob. I just want some action, some explosions, a hot chick or two, some corny jokes, nice cars, and I'm happy. This movie looks great.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Nothing spoiling there, but anyway... Sounds like a setup for a seventh movie or beyond really. Why even mention their pardons to return to the US if they aren't going to?

Is this even supposed to be the last one? Either way the wife and I are gonna watch it on opening night, but I don't suspect I'll take my Cobra that particular night... :dw:

I'm not a movie snob. I just want some action, some explosions, a hot chick or two, some corny jokes, nice cars, and I'm happy. This movie looks great.

And this! I don't care how many bloopers I can find, how unreal or corny it all is, etc. If it manages to entertain me enough where I watch the whole thing, they've done good enough by my book.

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Ill catch it probably after it comes out on DVD. If I do watch in theaters my car will stay at home lol

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Theyve all already said this one (6th) will tie up the loose ends of this "trilogy" plotline and leave them ready for 7-9 which theyve all pretty much signed on for. There will be a pretty long gap between 6 and 7.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
There will be a pretty long gap between 6 and 7.
Doubt it. In fact, both 6 & 7 were supposed to be filmed back to back but was changed because of weather. Last I heard, they still intend them to be back to back sequels so dont be surprised if 6 ends with some kind of cliffhanger.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
They had a chance with this series of movies but in my opinion botched it with going too far. It's just too outlandish of a movie.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Fake Fake Fake, and I am not even talking about the b.s. car stunts they pulled in the last one or anyone for that matter. Nothing was as FAKE and CORNY as Vin Diesel trying to hold his own against The Rock in the last F&F!

Users who are viewing this thread