Fast N Furious crapfest II

wheelspin

Established Member
Had TNN on this morning, and that Ghey ass clown program SUper2nrTv came on. Blech. Anywho, those 2 High School dropouts came on and were yapping about the Ghey ass cars in the new movie. They drag tested them. I only saw the times for the Evo 15.3, and the ugly ass pink supercharged S2000, 13.9. Um, yeah. TOO FAST? Whatever... :rollseyes

Did I just miss it, or did they skip the domestics? I saw the Yenko doing a burnout, but never caught the time. Were they ashamed to show how much faster they were or something?

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Originally posted by 02SilverBolt
I also watched that and got a few chuckles. But what hurt me was later on watching that Cobra get destroyed by the 18-wheeler. :gt:

Worst than that it was a Saleen or as one guy said a GT with Saleen kit but still a:bash: move on the producers part.

02SilverBolt

Established Member
Originally posted by Silverstrike
Worst than that it was a Saleen or as one guy said a GT with Saleen kit but still a:bash: move on the producers part.

They had a big get together here down by the Homestead-Miami Speedway when they were fillming the movie. They had people bring their cars for show to get a possible spot in the movie. Lets put it this way a ton of huge wings, stickers and bumble bee raging exhaust. Homestead Air Force Base is right next to the race track. I was waiting for the fighter jets to take to the sky and do some damage. :burn:

My buddy told me they destroyed several cobras and I am sure saleens while filming. I don't know if they were 100% origional but sad none the less.

Last edited:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Speaking of this, any of you guys see that pep boys commercial where you can "win a fast and furious ride!!!@@#!#@!!@#"? Yeah, ooh, lets win a riced out eclipse, d00d. Please. Silly ******, rice is for kids.
:rollseyes:

Silverstrike

Established Member
Pretty sad the S 2000 weighs what a whole 2400 Lbs and the Lightning can trounce it stock and the Evo is suppose to be the next hot pocket rocket and the Merc can keep up in fact beat it out stock.
You know whats going to happen Every 16 to 25 year old well think put an intake,exhaust, and a bottle and start hunting GT2 Porsche 911's. Thanks F&F2 now I got to put up with these slugs and roaches for another 5 years.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
All I'm looking forward to regarding this movie is the soundtrack. Everything else about it can go the way of the dinosaurs.

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
Speaking of this, any of you guys see that pep boys commercial where you can "win a fast and furious ride!!!@@#!#@!!@#"?
I've seen it...unfortunately. Good marketing tool, though. When I worked in their parts department one summer it was amazing the crap that could not be kept in stock on the 'rice' aisle. Geez, its like anything that said "LED" was automatically sold out. :nonono:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by zzzzzer
I've seen it...unfortunately. Good marketing tool, though. When I worked in their parts department one summer it was amazing the crap that could not be kept in stock on the 'rice' aisle. Geez, its like anything that said "LED" was automatically sold out. :nonono:
:lol: :lol1:

donpablo

Established Member
Here are some suggestions for the Ford/Chevy counter movie title:

"we're fast, now your girlfiend's furious"

"H O N D A, Hold On Not Done Accelerating"

"too slow, too stupid"

"Minute Rice the Movie"

:-D
DonPablo
in Kosovo

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I think I might go to Kinko's and have some NOS stickers made. Then I can set up a booth out in the theatre's parking lot and make a killing....:idea:

zzzzzer

Established Member
:idea: Maybe a group of people should throw rice on everyone leaving the movie theater as if they were leaving a wedding...lol j/k

Silverstrike

Established Member
:idea: Maybe a group of people should throw rice on everyone leaving the movie theater as if they were leaving a wedding...lol j/k

Yeah right have the gullable piegions eat it then take a drink then poof! pop goes the birdie PETA would be so proud.:bash: Those people need to get a life really :burn: PETA :burn: I am the top animal in the food pyramid and thats the way it well be.

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
I think I might go to Kinko's and have some NOS stickers made. Then I can set up a booth out in the theatre's parking lot and make a killing....:idea:

It's sad, but I seriously think that would work.

Silverstrike

Established Member
Strike, get this, I recently found out pigeons don't blow up after eating rice and ingesting water. :eek: I always thought they did but apparently they don't.

:read: http://www.snopes.com/weddings/horrors/birdrice.htm

Seems they'll live another day to crap on another newly waxed car...lol

I was pointing out thanks to PETA the rice throwing at weddings got the ax PS. I belong to PETA to= People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :thumbsup:

zzzzzer

Established Member
"People for the Eating of Tasty Animals"
:lol: ROFL

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread