Fastest 5.0 with a TVS blower

JasonF1234

Established Member
Just wondering what the fastest time in the quarter is with a TVS blower without spray

Last edited:

Coonsnake

Established Member
yep, our next segment is supposed to be in the February edition. You guys will be really surprised at the 60ft this car had with completely stock suspension.

FIFTY

Established Member
Ok I've been 9.73 at 140.95 is that faster that VMP?
Yep Rebecca went 9.79, what's your step-up, pulley, etc if you don't mind me asking:)
yep, our next segment is supposed to be in the February edition. You guys will be really surprised at the 60ft this car had with completely stock suspension.

Can't wait to see whats in store with the build, I'll be posting up my setup in a different thread soon as well.... It's time the TVS army gets some respect!

Last edited:

JasonF1234

Established Member
I'm running the 72mm pulley with a stock stall converter, x-pipe, with ID 1000's and a VMP elbow with jlt cai. Tried the 69 but had to much belt slippage.

Last edited:

FIFTY

Established Member
I'm running the 72mm pulley with a stock stall converter, x-pipe, with ID 1000's and a VMP elbow with jlt cai. Tried the 69 but had to much belt slippage.

That's impressive bro, congrats! Still on stock block too?

Last edited:

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
If you guys are going to post up times, please do list your combos with as much info as possible on the parts and incrementals of the runs. It is fun to compare. I keep a spreadsheet on TVS cars and add the ones I get enough info from. I'm a nerd, I know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread