FASTEST Stock Eaton, Stock IRS, no NOS??

Brad00L

Established Member
What is the Fastest stock Eaton, Stock IRS, and no NOS car in the 1/8 mile??

Most tracks around here are 1/8 mile. I've finally got some good air to run in tomorrow night. I'm thinking I can go 7.0's 7.1's with a decent 60ft. But it is just internet racing I want know til tomorrow.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Which rear tires and clutch? I think you'll get a low 7.1 if the tires and clutch hold although I'm not sure why you want to tempt fate w/ those halfshafts and no IRS brace..

Brad00L

Established Member
Stock Clutch! BFG Drag radials 275/50/15 Clutch is still doing good knock on wood. No slippage and has cut 10 or so 1.6 60fts. Yea I've allready gotten one halfshaft. Going with straight axle this winter.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Brad...Come to Brainerd. I know it is a ways from you. I am gonna run again just because of the air. I need to get this lower put on. I am hoping for 7.20's-7.30's.

Brad00L

Established Member
Can't come to brainerd got to work sat. You come down here track hooks pretty well most of the time. 1.65 on BFG's.

The air should help are cars out a lot.. I HOPE

Brad00L

Established Member
Can't come to brainerd got to work sat. You come down here track hooks pretty well most of the time. 1.65 on BFG's.

The air should help are cars out a lot.. I HOPE

BlakesSnake

Roll Tide Roll
Established Member
Where did you run that 7.3 Huntsville? Holler at me sometime on the weekend and I'll ride up I'm not far, Eva Cullman around there.

Blake

Brad00L

Established Member
BlakesSnake: Yea, I ran it at HSV. Sounds good!! If you haven't heard there is going to be a Streetcar shootout at steele on Oct 24 th. There should be a bunch of 03/04 cobras. If you don't have anything to do you should come on out.

BlakesSnake

Roll Tide Roll
Established Member
I'll def. check it out, I'm not too far from Steele either. I go to School at JSU. There is a dyno day down here at Rainbow City in a few weeks it's for the B-ham F-body Assc., but everyone is welcome. Last time they had one there weren't any big numbers but up. A procharged car made 446 but he runs 11.2's. Anyway, PM me with times or whatever for the Steele thing and I'll prolly ride down.

Blake

Users who are viewing this thread