Fastest Twin Turbo Ford Gt On RACE2UBE.com

Fourcam330

Established Member
The highest HP/TQ, and quickest/fastest 4.6 makes more power over 2150hp at the flywheel with twin 72s. What's the highest HP/TQ Viper make?

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Race gas. John runs in NHRA open comp eiminator.

that is very impressive! as far as i know that exceeds the output of any viper motor that i am aware of. the most i have heard of a viper putting down is 1600 rwhp by SVS turbo. they have a vid on their site of said car doin just that. they had to strap the hell out of it in order to keep it glued to the rollers on the dyno. they ran a few straps off the roll cage too.

Last edited:

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
A bit of an old video (with old power numbers). But Joe vs Torrie, I know a lot of you have seen it already.

[ame]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Torries-1089whp-Twin-GT_96671.htm[/ame]

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I have seen alot of the videos of joes car, but I am looking for a new video with him racing that busa. Anyone have it?

MaxximuS_1062

Established Member
my client has a ford gt 437 miles on it, red... i love it. i get to drive it sometimes... i will have one one day and i will post it here.

FiaCobra

Established Member
I know the guy in the Blue FGT also. Nice guy with a killer car. He's got another awsome car too but not as radical as the FGT. I also know Captain Jack (Thanks for the SVT sign)...another nice "car guy".
These guys are out of my league (Viper/FGT). Doesn't matter who wins really...both cars are awsome.
Wish i could own something like that.

Zan186

Established Member
When it comes to Turbo's and raw power, the Viper is going to have a distinct advantage due to displacement. The Ford GT and Viper SRT are also roughly the same weight. The SVS car mentioned above actually has put over 2000 RWHP. Which is absolutley insane.
Their is one advantage the Ford GT has though....less parasitic loss. 7% drive train loss vs 15% for a Viper.

Oldham_Racing

Established Member
two things that will always help the FGT out;

1. loss of less power through the drivetrain
2. mid-engine helps weight transfer much better.

my vote, FGT is just a rediculously amazing car that has more "factory" potential (stock long block) than any other production car on the road today.

Users who are viewing this thread