Fastlane Motorsports, Benson, NC

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Has anyone had their twin screwed GT500 dyno tuned by Fastlane?

Were you happy with the results and can you post mods, numbers and times?

Thanks,
Yeller

badboysbailagnt

Established Member
They have tuned my car before and after the th400. Best shop I know of!!. When the 6 speed was in my car I made a pull to 190mph with no problems and I'm still on the same stock block 3 years later.

smknvette

Established Member
One of the best shops on the east coast IMO. That's why we all drive 4-5 hrs to get them to work on our stuff lol. I've had a few buddies get there KB and ported blower , NOS cars tuned there. Always had great service and will continue to go back. Shoot the owner stood and talked to us for 20-30 min one day while my buddies car was getting tuned. Showed us what the inside of a terminator does when it's got too much boost on the factory set-up lol. It was in pieces lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Sounds good. I'll give them a call. I hope they can tune on Saturdays. Out of vacation. I live in western NC. It's about a 3 plus hour drive for me.

Thanks

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Fastlane is the best around. I,ve had countless work and a tune done by them. Top notch sales and service. Will be returning to them when i move back to nc soon. After being with fastlane so long every other shops seems like poop to me. Ur tune will be spot on with melvin and or caleb's hands on it.

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

Last edited:

smknvette

Established Member
Sounds good. I'll give them a call. I hope they can tune on Saturdays. Out of vacation. I live in western NC. It's about a 3 plus hour drive for me.

Thanks

Where are you in western nc? I'm in Asheville. A few of us have had work done by them. It's about 4hrs to the door step from exit 55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
Amazing shop! Caleb knows Mustangs, they can do engine builds, and customer service is top notch.

They have done for me:
Kenne Bell + Meth, injectors, gauges, exhaust, tune on my 03 cobra (641rwhp)
TVS + exhaust, gauges, and tune on my '12 GT500 (651rwhp)

Videos in my sig are from their shop.

I would not want any other shop to touch my car!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread