FastLane Motorsports in Benson NC??

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
pro-dyno can tune a car.

Fastlane is your turn key do everything shop.

SneakySnake stop sippin the haterade. Really? You're talking shit about a KOTS car? You have been closet hatin on fastlane on here for a while. Who are you anyways?

Btw. My tune was spot on. I told Caleb what I wanted and he delievered.

11.0 a/f and 14* timing across the board. I don't know how you can knock that!

Last edited:

ous2418

Established Member
pro-dyno can tune a car.

Fastlane is your turn key do everything shop.

SneakySnake stop sippin the haterade. Really? You're talking shit about a KOTS car? You have been closet hatin on fastlane on here for a while. Who are you anyways?

Btw. My tune was spot on. I told Caleb what I wanted and he delievered.

11.0 a/f and 14* timing across the board. I don't know how you can knock that!

sweet ride man!!
i dropped off my car at fastlane wednesday afternoon. i got caught in raleigh traffic. didnt make to fastlane til 6:30pm an hour after the shop closed. i planned on just leaving car and throwing keys in drop box. to my suprise both taylor and caleb (both whom iv never met) waited on me!! showed me around a bit and discussed my options on my car. never once rushed me. now i know at the end of a days work im ready to bounce!! for them to wait on me a customer who theyve never met or has never dumped big money into their shop really impressed me!!!! anyways they get my vote 100% they are top notch!!!

venom04svt

Established Member
I let a local performance shop touch my car thats outside of fort bragg, i'm not gonna name it cause its really no point but needless to say they royally ****ed up my termi's fuel system, called me to pick it up that it was ready i showed up cranked it up..and wow 100 psi fuel pressure constantly... shut it down went back in side and got "oh yea we noticed that, must be your boost-a-pump gone bad. So i drove it home to the house, 3 miles away. Tried everything, removed BAP, switched FPDM's FRPS's everything.. Finally called up Ray at Fastlane and told them after they tuned the car for me i had a focus pump go bad and pumps replaced and the problem i was having.. I drove the car up to fastlane the next day and Ray and Caleb both spent almost 5 hours datalogging, tracing wires, testing the computer and everything till almost 8pm at night.. and thats way past there shop work hours. The next morning Ray dropped the tank to start trouble shooting again.. Come to find out when the other shop replaced the pumps they grounded them out when they bolted the had down and was running constant 13.8 volts to the pumps, found bare wire down inside the tank where they patched the wires to new pumps. Called up the shop for me i might add and told them the problem and got the reply " we didn't do that, there had to be another problem" and would not even refund me the labor i paid that was obviously faulty. Needless to say when i paid Fastlane for fixing it i was only charged for $100 for labor and parts cause they replaced the fuel pumps harnesses where the other shop hacked them all up. Now thats taking care of your customers. I've spent hours on the phone with melvin, ray, caleb and happy since i've owned my car even when i'm here in afghanistan they go out of there way to help me.

Last edited:

en89vo

Established Member
I have been to Fastlane to get my truck dyno'd and the guys at the shop were really nice to me. I wasn't quite sure where I was going to go to get my lightning tuned when I was ready but after reading this thread I'm sure I will go to Fastlane.

My only problem is expense. I want to get a tune and Comp R exhaust at the same time and maybe even a 4lb crank...it's not going to be cheap!

10-43 This 03

Established Member
+1 for Pro-Dyno but I have heard nothing but good things about Fastlane as well. Pro-Dyno is closer for me and have done my stuff. They are some of the coolest people I know. They make you feel real at home,joke with ya (esp. Rob) and even buy you dinner sometimes (thanks Dan for the KFC) IMHO you probably cant go wrong with either one. Both have tuned A LOT of fast cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread