FastLane Motorsports in Benson NC??

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Wondering if anyone has taken their car to them. Good/Bad? I have an appointment for the 16th of Oct for a Dyno Tune. Thanks:beer:

Adam27607

Established Member
Fastlane is the place to go. They built my engine and did a solid rear end swap for me within the past 6 months. Wouldn't go anywhere else

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
also heard good things about them.....They had put in the Clutch and Flywheel in my Cobra before I bought it....I haven't had any problems...they have serveral cars around that they have built....also just had one of there cars in the King of Street 5.0 Contest....

I just wish they were closer......

but I know I have one of the best installers/tuners also.....

SprSonicCobra03

Established Member
I live in Wilmington, NC and just had a buddy i work with take his procharged '85 Firebird up there to the guys at Fastlane. He is tickled shitless about his car and has said nothing but great things about the fellas at Fastlane. He strongly recommends them for ANY tuning needs....I'm planning on taking my Terminator up there for a tuning session when I swap the pulleys....:beer:

SeankySnake

Established Member
As far as the safety loop being installed, I know that you have one at the tailshaft of the transmission, but why not have one installed towards the rear of the driveshaft itself, I mean come on dude your car is making tons of hp and tq, so why not go the extra mile to be safe? I have no probelm with Fast Lane, but with just some of the past experiences that I have had their and some of the few "scenes" that I have witnessed as a customer that has happend to other customers that should have been handled different. I checked HPJ twice yesterday and never recived a PM from anyone, but just to see that my post was deleted along with 6 other members post on their as well. As far as contacting you or anyone about a part,problem or a general question that I had, I tried to call FastLane the week before Mustang Week and the week of Mustang Week and the phone just rang and rang, but I can see that the shop was very busy and trying to get the customers cars done and ready for Mustang Week. I'm glad that you know who I am, but when my wife and her friend went to pick up a part for my Lightning, because no one would answer the phone to see if the part was instock, but instead she drives up there, and has the old part and needed 10 gallons of "race fuel" and was treated like a kid and was questioned about what she really needed. Basically insulted her and just plain rude to her. So it seems that I may be "envious" or "jealous" that is just quite the opposite. For the amount of moeny spent on the car the car should make more than 1200rwhp and be alot safer. I'm not saying that you car isn't fast becasue it is and looks good doing, but on another note there are many others other there who are alot faster on half of the HP. Yeah my car is 90% stock and I do have mods planned and working with 2 US manufactures developing parts for 03/04 Cobra's and Lightning's as well. Damn right your car is faster than mine. I have nothing to prove to anyone. But I do respect you, your post and your opinion's as well. I meant no harm to you, your opinion, your car, your tuner, or your shop choice as well. I do like the "topic" of this thread but I never thought it would come to this, but this is my last post on this topic and I'm sure that it will probably get delted, but I'm sorry if I have offended you. Take Care and I wish you the best.

HAHA. If you were to follow any of my build up....then you would know I HAVE A DRIVESHAFT LOOP in my car. It's been in there for over 2 months and kept me from tearing up anything under my car when I TWISTED the driveshaft out at the KOTS event.

I know your game.
You don't like FASTLANE for whatever reason and JUMP at the opportunity to bash them in your own little way.
Funny thing is I've checked the computer and don't see what you have any reason to be sore about.
Did you buy something that didn't work?
Did you have a problem with your service?
All you have to do or NEEDED to do was to contact any one of us there if you had any issue.

Instead you hide behind your computer and throw out insults when you can.
I PM'd you my phone number yesterday after your smartass comments on HPJ.
Since you wish to continue this discussion on other message boards...it's obvious you have nothing to say and will continue to hide behind your computer.

Yes we've met and yes I know exactly who you are as well. Your wife talked to me and my wife at Grill 57 shortly after mustang week.
28 years old, live in Selma, work in Smithfield, drive a 92 stang with a carb, etc.

Too bad you wish to insult the company I work for and my decisions on my car.
Seems to me that you have quite a case of ENVY and JEALOUSY.
I've seen your $$$$ comments about my car on the other websites you post on as well.

For the record -

Caleb Skinner @ Fastlane Motorsports has tuned my car for the last 4 years.
I've tried other tuners in the past, and I got MORE POWER and BETTER DRIVEABILITY with Caleb's tunes.

Don't worry yourself about my car or my decisions on what I do with it.
Just take your car to YOUR shop of choice and leave your opinion OUT OF THIS THREAD since you OBVIOUSLY don't like the original topic.

Ryan

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Fastlane tuned my car. You will like them. They are very easy going and know there stuff.

Brutal Metal

Established Member

Zeekmann

Established Member
they tune eveything for me, and I have always been able to reach them. Love the service, they make you feel like family. Its funny to see someone post things about a shop just because they did not pick the phone up :) They HAVE worked on plenty of my cars, and built many custom turbo systems. I would def recommend FASTLANE

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
I have heard good things about both shops in question. Pro-Dyno has more experience, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Fastlane is a lesser shop.

I know that I have seen some of the custom turbo kits that have come from Fastlane and they have been sick.

Users who are viewing this thread