Fastlane Motorsports

MyStIcHrOmE 04

NEED MORE HP!!!
Established Member
I know there are always a ton of posts about tuning shops on this forum, so I thought I would share my recent experience. (Mods: If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it.)

So, thanks to the awesome information and helpful users of this forum, I recently completed my install of a 2.4 KB, even flow cooling mod, diablo sport mafia, 60 lbs injectors, Lethal return fuel system, etc on my 04' Cobra. I was very torn as to where to take my car for tuning. I did a lot of research, and settled on Fastlane Motorsports in Benson, North Carolina. Man am I glad I did! The staff there is TOP NOTCH! I was blowing there phone up for about two weeks prior to going up, and they were always more than helpful. Once I arrived the car had a few issues that had to be sorted out( at which point they had to remove the blower.... ugh!), but they fixed everything quickly and professionally.... they even let me stand there and annoy them LOL! After all the repairs were completed, and a few inital dyno pulls were done, it was time for lunch for the staff. They loaded me up in one of the cars they were breaking the motor in on, and took me with the whole staff to lunch. The car I rode to the lunch place in was a flawlessly running compound boost car, I was amazed at how well it drove.... almost stock drivability... Upon return to the shop, it was game time to finish tuning my car. All said and done, Fastlane got 595.7 HP and 527 TQ out of my car at 18 LBS of boost. I am very happy with these numbers considering it was like 90% humidity and mid 90's in temp. All I can say is Fastlane now has a lifelong customer! A++++++ service and quality of work! Thanks again guys! :beer:

MyStIcHrOmE 04

NEED MORE HP!!!
Established Member
OH! I forgot to mention that Caleb built a 2-Step into my tune! Right now it is set to 4500, then when the car rolls it goes back to 6500. I thought that was pretty freaking cool! Thanks again Fastlane!

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
I will send anyone to them! They really took care of me and know their stuff! great guys to work with, be around, and always willing to help.

I am too a lifetime customer!

socialdfan

Established Member
Gonna bump this too, great shop to work with, the evidence is in the cars they tune and the the car they run at the track.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Beautiful mystichrome you got man!
Fastlane Motorsports does great work and turned me from a customer into an employee over 5 years ago.
More like a family than a place of employment.

They are a great choice for sales/installs/tuning. Caleb made my car drive like a stocker but still punch out over 1200rwhp.

Ryan

04svtsnke

Established Member
I'll be going there hopefully within the next few months, I've heard nothing but GREAt things about everyone there.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What is the normal wait like to get a tune for a car? I need to get mine tuned and i'm curious if I will have to wait days or weeks or what.

Users who are viewing this thread