Fastlane Motorsports

WastedGate

Established Member
Definately a great group, I am definatly in the learning process with these cars, and my buddy Taylor down there has been extremely informative. Definately my shop of choice!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
This thread is nothing but WIN! I have my appointment with Fastlane the last friday in July and I am stoked. This 2.9 whipple on 104 unleaded race gas should be nastyyyy!

clone93gt

Established Member

I know they use a dyno jet. Normally Dyno Jets are Inertia dynos but for the last few years that have started to sell load bearing dynos as well. Just wondering if they have a inertia dyno, then how does caleb tune the part throttle area?

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
great shop they tuned my car great coustomer service to i will go back to them everytime

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
What is the normal wait like to get a tune for a car? I need to get mine tuned and i'm curious if I will have to wait days or weeks or what.

Give Taylor a call at the shop 989-9377 normally they are filled up for 2 weeks out but with it being after mustang week and summer winding down they might be able to fit you it. Deff worth the wait.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
I know they use a dyno jet. Normally Dyno Jets are Inertia dynos but for the last few years that have started to sell load bearing dynos as well. Just wondering if they have a inertia dyno, then how does caleb tune the part throttle area?

You can still tune part throttle with a inertia type dyno jet. He can also street tune if need be, I know we did alot of that with my TT car.

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I just created a thread with the same title.

My visit Friday just echoed everything said in this thread. They tuned my 2.4 KB to 632rwhp and 564rwtq. I was very impressed with these numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread