Fav. Chain Auto Parts Store

Bruin08

Established Member
What is your fav. auto part store to go and get parts for. So far I enjoy dealing with Orielly. I had terrible luck at Napa and Auto Zone is just turned it to...nvm I wont say. Pep Boys there good for non part needs.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
i work at advance autoparts and my store is pretty well liked by most of the performance guys that come in. We have 3 Cobras at my store including mine and an SVT Contour and a C5 vette..most advance stores have riced out hondas and everything else in there parking lot. lol

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
I like O'Reilly, but am beginning to like Advance a little more. Seems like they have alot more stuff

727Cobra

Established Member
i work at advance autoparts and my store is pretty well liked by most of the performance guys that come in. We have 3 cobras at my store including mine and an svt contour and a c5 vette..most advance stores have riced out hondas and everything else in there parking lot. Lol

qft

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Theres a local store here I prefer.

After that its Walmart for oil and cleaning supplies, then Oreillys (use to be Schucks).

TRBO VNM

around here, NAPA or forget it. Pep Boys, Advanced and Autozone are horrible. I teach them about cars. nothing more I hate than asking for a belt when we change pulley sizes and they try telling me they need the car model and yr to pull it up. No you moron, here is a part number and how to read it for the size.

Luckily NAPA locally has guys that race and own it. plus in a pinch they can get custom aftermarket parts as well.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I honestly go to autozone most of the time. Usually have rewards on my card for the little things and the local stores know when I give them a part number don't ask questions, just get the part.

Bruin08

Established Member
around here, NAPA or forget it. Pep Boys, Advanced and Autozone are horrible. I teach them about cars. nothing more I hate than asking for a belt when we change pulley sizes and they try telling me they need the car model and yr to pull it up. No you moron, here is a part number and how to read it for the size.

Luckily NAPA locally has guys that race and own it. plus in a pinch they can get custom aftermarket parts as well.

ooo man. well at least your napa guys understand what the year of a car is and the difference between a cobra and a gt. i had to tell a guy at napa, no lie, 3 times the year and model. he would be like ooo ok so you said a 2004 mustang gt, im like noo a cobra, ok, and you no the rest. and then hed argue with me saying they didnt make a 30 mm sway bar for 2004 and my tool was off and wrong cause they didnt make it. instead of telling me they dont sell it tried to make me look foolish. orielly in my area seems to have people that can at least remember the year and model and then know what you are talking about when you tell them

DKrazyKracker32

Established Member
O'reillys here. I had a buddy who worked there so I know quite a few of the people there. When he first started I used to go to auto zone but after a set of lifetime brakes wore out in a month I switched to o'reillys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread