FBO/E85/Auto 5.0 vs Intake only 6th gen

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
New Camaros are no joke. Friend has A8/e85 tune/tire and runs a 11.7. There was a white A8 one at the track this past saturday. He was running lower 12's. Old man, was talking to him for awhile. He traded in a 16 Mustang GT for it. I'm a broken record in these threads but it's style is just not growing on me regardless of how many times I see them.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Nice runs. Was about as I expected. races seemed short, what mph were you going from?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
+a missed 4th gear.
I'd give up the little bit of performance based on the looks vs a Mustang or Challenger; I just don't like the looks of the Camaro even though she's a performer. It's like banging the ugly chick late night because she can dance.

New Camaros are no joke. Friend has A8/e85 tune/tire and runs a 11.7. There was a white A8 one at the track this past saturday. He was running lower 12's. Old man, was talking to him for awhile. He traded in a 16 Mustang GT for it. I'm a broken record in these threads but it's style is just not growing on me regardless of how many times I see them.

Kiohtee

Established Member
+a missed 4th gear.
I'd give up the little bit of performance based on the looks vs a Mustang or Challenger; I just don't like the looks of the Camaro even though she's a performer. It's like banging the ugly chick late night because she can dance.

What's your point sir? :p

Good runs! Digging the performance of the new Camaros!

Users who are viewing this thread